chapter 5

Jiddarh's POV
         "i had a nightmare last night and then i woke up with a bad headache"
        "what did you dream about? "nana asked
     "i am not going to tell you that"
     "you are just looking for an excuse not to go to school today aren't you"
     "no am not am serious my head feels like it wants to explode"
     "okay then,i will go to mummy's room and tell her" .
"jiddarh what is wrong with you your sister told me you said you aren't feeling well" mum said.
   "yes i woke up with a terrible headache"
  "okay let me touch your body and see,its very hot get ready we are going to the hospital later"
   "no mummy am fine if i just sleep a little longer i will feel better"
   "you are not fine your body is hot so we are going to the hospital don't argue with me"
  "okay fine"
i hate going to the hospital even when am sick i just don't like the smell of hospitals and having to see really sick people just makes me feel somehow i just don't like hospitals .
     "does that mean she is not going to school today" nana asked
    " yes" mum said
   "lucky you" nana said.

********
  "hey"
" hi"
"where is jiddarh is she not coming to school today"Amina asked nana.
" no she is sick so she is not coming today"
"but we spoke yesterday and she didn't tell me she was sick"
"yes it was when she woke up this morning that she started feeling sick"
"oh okay if you go home greet her for me tell her i said she should get well soon".

**********
   when we got back home from the hospital i felt tired and a bit dizzy but am happy we left the hospital thou,i swallowed the medicines i was given and laid on my bed and started sleeping when nana came in the sound of her opening the door woke me up.
    "how are you feeling "
     "a little bit better how was school"
    " fine,what did the doctor say"
    "he said is probably just malaria and that i should feel better after i finish taking my medicines"
     "okay Allah ya kara sauki, your friends were asking about you today"
    "awwn i kinda miss them i hope i get better so i can go to school tomorrow i hate Mondays anyway maybe that's why i feel sick"
   "maybe and the only reason you want to go to school is to see your crush"
   "hmm whatever now leave me alone i want to sleep"
   "me too cause am tired".

please
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE