Troublemaker (Lucas)

You wiggled into your dance clothes.  You weren't sure how you had ended up in a dance class.  Your best friend Taeyong had dragged you along, promising it would be fun and that you didn't have to be the best dancer.  Reluctantly, you agreed.

So now here you were, waiting for the dance teacher to assign you a partner.  Almost everyone was super experienced and top notch, and then there was you.  The teacher eyed you carefully before smiling.  

"Lucas~" she called out, and a 6-foot tall guy stepped into the clearing, staring at you with a goofy smile on his face.  It made you smile too.

"Hi, I'm Wong Yukhei, but you can call me Lucas," he introduced himself, and you were mesmerized by how captivating his eyes were.  He wore green-colored contacts- the color of a stormy sea, but his face was calm.

"I'm Y/N," you said nervously, and he grinned.

"I'm not the best dancer, so don't judge me," Lucas bit his lower lip, and you laughed.  You were worried Lucas would be an expert, but it'd be fun to have someone else to learn with.  

"So you just move your body like this," the teacher instructed.

You and Lucas tried following her movements, but they didn't exactly look the same.  Your body didn't twist in the same way, but Lucas showed you tricks to make it look like you could somewhat dance.

"Now put your hands on your partner's waist and continue with the same movement," the teacher smiled.

You looked at Lucas with wide eyes.  You two got along really well even though you just met.  But still... the thought of you two dancing so closely together left you flustered.  He slowly stepped closer, asking for permission before gently placing his large  hands on your waist.  You blushed, not used to the contact.  You were pretty single.  Any form of skinship left your mind a mess and your heart pounding.  Lucas looked down at you, his expression worried.

"Are you okay?" he whispered, his voice a few octaves lower.  

You nodded a little too eagerly.  "I'm great!" you piped up.  But you were dying on the inside.  

"You sure about that?" Lucas smirked, noticing your red face.  He let his hands slip slightly lower, and you felt tingles shoot up your spine.  

"Alright, that's all for today, class!" the teacher clapped her hands.  "I'll see you all next week, but see if you can meet up with your partner and practice."

You glanced at Lucas who smoothly pulled out his phone and handed it to you.  Hesitantly, you entered your contact number.  You weren't sure what was going to come out of this.  Part of you hoped that Lucas might like you.  You wanted to get closer and learn more about him, but at the same time, you were scared.  You hadn't liked someone in years, and already you felt yourself falling for your dance partner.  

"What should I do?" you asked Taeyong, desperately.  "Can you like teach me how to flirt or something?"

Taeyong snorted.  "Flirting is kinda hard to teach.  Either you're born with, or you aren't.  But, I mean, you're super adorable, so I'm sure you could just breathe, and he'll like you."

That evening when you met up with Lucas to practice, you were so nervous that your palms were clammy.  Hopefully, he wouldn't ask to hold your hand.  

"Hey," Lucas signaled for you to come over.  He hooked up his phone to the sound system in the room and began dabbing.

"What are you doing?" 

"Warming up," Lucas grinned.  "My friend Bambam taught me this.  He said it's what cool people do."

You facepalmed but laughed at how cute he was.  And then the practicing began.  You both started with the energetic song first.  You used Lucas's tricks, twisting your body and keeping time with the beat.  

Then, it was on to the next song- the slow one.  It had a nice beat, and the tune was catchy.  But what was more addicting was the feeling of Lucas holding you and spinning you around.  His hands rested on your hips once again, and the two of you began dancing.  He spun you around, but before you could jump to the next position, he dipped you backwards and kissed you.  You were already out of breath from the dance, but when he pulled away, you were panting for air.  He slammed his lips on yours again, and you kissed him back softly.

"That wasn't a part of the choreography," you stated, but you couldn't help but smile.

Lucas winked.  "I'm a troublemaker, aren't I?"

---

A/N: Thank you  @Natalie_nct for requesting this!!!   I honestly wish I were bold enough to make moves like Lucas haha.

Question of the imagine:  Recently, I've been feeling kinda down because I'm trying to make friends, but I'm just so awkward, so it's not really working out :(  What should I doooooooo???? T_T