Rainy Day Cuddles (Taeyong)

Thunder boomed over the city.  You saw a flash of lightning from behind your curtains.  

"Seoul is supposed to get a lot of rain today, so make sure you carry an umbrella wherever you go," the weather forecaster on the TV said with a smile.

"Easy for you to say," you huffed and turned the TV off.  Another jolt of lightning flashed through the curtains, and you slid under your blankets, covering your ears.  You hated the sound of thunder.  You loved rain.  You hated storms.

Your phone vibrated with a notification, and you quickly checked it.

Taeyong: Hey, I'm outside your door :)

You shoved your blankets aside and bolted to the front door to let your boyfriend in.  "Taeyong!" cheered when you saw him.  "Come inside fast before you get wet."  You pulled him inside and took his coat to hang in the closet.

"I knew the storm would make you anxious, so I decided to come over."  Taeyong held up a paper bag.  "I hope you're hungry."

"OMG YOU'RE COOKING???"  If you weren't already head over heels for Taeyong, you were now.  His cooking was the best.  You couldn't cook.  You tried once... and got food poisoning.

"You like spicy ramen, right?  And then I'm baking cookies," he winked.

You had been won over.  "I LOVE YOU!!!!!"  You tackled him in a hug but jumped in his arms when thunder clapped loudly outside.

"Don't worry.  I'm here," Taeyong ran his fingers through your hair.  He quickly prepared the meal and watched you slurp up the noodles.

"This is great.  And these cookies are even better than Jin's!  Shhhh, don't tell him," you giggled, stuffing your mouth with more cookies.

Taeyong smiled warmly at you and picked you up bridal style.  He carried you to the sofa where all the blankets were and laid down with you.

"I like this even better than the cookies," Taeyong blushed.  He pulled you closer, taking in the scent of your shampoo in your soft hair.  

You snuggled closer to him and stared into his deep, brown eyes.  "Mmmm, the cookies come in a close second," you joked.  You placed a quick kiss on the tip of his nose, and he spazzed, flustered, but it was cutest thing.  Embarrassed, shy Taeyong always made you soft.

You placed another kiss on his cheek and pulled him closer to you.  "Thanks for coming over to help me feel better because of the storm.  I really mean it."

Taeyong acknowledged by kissing your cheek back and pulling the blanket over the two of you.  The only thing you could hear was the calming sound of rain drumming on the roof, lulling you to sleep.

___

A/N: Thank you @Natalie_Tuan for requesting this!  It's been raining like almost every day, so the atmosphere really helped me get in the mood and write this.  

So, question of the imagine:  Do you guys like rainy days and storms?  Personally... I get a little nervous like Y/N here, but I don't mind rain.  Serious storms make me super nervous, but if I'm with a friend, I always feel a little better haha!