Lessons (Lucas)

Lucas waltzed into the tall building with the large windows.  He wondered why SM hadn't sent him here sooner.  This was the building where he'd be taking Korean language lessons.  To be honest, he was relieved.  Whenever he was on V lives, his speech was a mixture of broken Korean and English.  Finally, he had the chance to improve."

"May we help you?" a lady at the front desk asked.  "Are you here for language lessons?"

Lucas removed his face mask, and the woman seemed shocked by handsome he was.  "You must be Lucas.  Your room is at the very end of this hallway to the right."

He nodded his head and stuffed his face mask into the pocket of his leather jacket while slicking back his fluffy hair.  When he pushed open the door, he was confused when he saw a girl around his age.  

"Are you the assistant, or something?" Lucas asked, taking a seat at the table with two chairs.

You laughed in disbelief.  "am the teacher.  Let's go over a few rules before we begin-"

"How old are you?" Lucas interrupted.  "You look really young."

"Um, I'm a 99-liner.  That's all you need to know," you cleared your throat, and turned around to continue writing the lesson plan on the chalkboard.

"I'm a 99-liner, too."  Lucas walked over to you.  "But my birthday is really early in the year, so it's hard for people to be older than me.  It's on January 25th."

"And mine's on January 24th," you smirked.  "Why don't you sit down so we can start the lesson?"

Lucas felt himself unable to form words, so he just followed your directions and took a seat in the wooden chair.  You finished writing stuff on the board before taking a seat yourself.  You had brought a few books to help Lucas learn Korean.

"Here," you pushed the books toward him.  These have some daily exercises in them, so be sure to do at least two exercises a day.  The more, the better because that means you'll learn faster.  Um, today, we'll be going over the basics.  I have a vocabulary list, so I'll say the word first, then you repeat.  After that, you have to write the words down twice.  Sound good?"

Lucas nodded.  He diligently practiced with you until the two hours was up.  Quickly, he packed up his books.  "See you tomorrow, Y/N," he waved, and you smiled, waving back.

At first, you had thought he was just a pretty face with no manners, but he was actually a really nice guy who was a day younger than you.  You wiped the chalkboard clean and sat back down at the table, planning out tomorrow's lesson.

Lucas ran to his dance rehearsal and slung his duffel bag in the corner.  "Hey guys!" 

"LUCAS!" Jungwoo smiled from ear-to-ear.  "How did your Korean lesson go?"

"Pretty good.  My tutor's really cute."

Jungwoo frowned.  "Cuter than me?"

"Of course not!" Lucas ruffled Jungwoo's hair.

The Korean lessons were going pretty well.  So well that you were pretty sure that Lucas didn't need lessons anymore.  But every time you told him that he had improved and that he could just practice on his own, he just booked more lessons with you.  

"Yeorobun," Lucas repeated after you, and you laughed.  The way he pronounced "everyone" always made you laugh. 

You got up and walked over to the chalkboard to write a few more vocabulary words down, and suddenly, you felt warmth behind you.  Turning around, you let out a small shriek when you noticed Lucas behind you.

"Saranghae," he whispered before kissing you.  You were so surprised that you dropped the chalk you were holding.  How was someone so hot kissing you?  You never thought of yourself as particularly attractive, or anything.  Yet, the handsomest, funniest person you had ever met was kissing you.  

Lucas elevated the kiss by lifting you up and setting you on the table, letting his fingers get tangled in your hair.  You smiled, and he stopped, a huge grin on his face.

"So, can I keep coming for lessons?"