I Will Always Be With You

4 weeks later.
Sabine pov.
I was in my room sad. It's been 4 weeks since ezra death and I just been really sad. He was gone and he was never coming back. I just stayed in my room. Sometimes I'll leave to go get something to eat or to use the bathroom. I stop going on missions because I wouldn't be any help if I'm sad all the time.

Also we got Intel that Darth vader survive the lava. So he's still out there somewhere. Hera said that I can take as much time as I needed. I don't think I'll be myself ever again. Oh ezra why did you leave me? We could have gone together but you choose to sacrifice yourself and save me. Sabine... Someone said. I look around but saw no one. Sabine.... There it is again.

Ok who ever you are? Show yourself I'm not afraid of a fight. Then a big bright light lit up the inter room. There was a figure in the light and it reveal itself self. It was ezra.

Ezra pov.
I appear in sabine's room. She was in shock with tears. EZRA!!! She yelled and tried to hug me but she couldn't. Hey sabine sorry you can't hug me because you know I'm a ghost now. I said. Oh yeah. I guess I kind of got a little bit excited there. She said sadly.

Hey it's ok to be a little bit excited. Especially for the people you love. Ezra why did you sacrifice yourself? We could have done it together. Sabine your life is way more important than mine. You done good in your life. So have you. Yes I have but that was before I was turn and betray my friends and you.

Yeah but you made up for it by turning back. No I made it up for it by sacrificing myself to see my friends live another day. But what am I suppose to do without you. Come on sabine. When we stop talking to each others. You still did things without me. When I was on the darkside. You had the courage to fight me when I challenge you to a final battle.

How can you say that you can't do anything with me. Your right ezra I can do anything without you. She said full of courage. See now that's the sabine I know. I said. So is kanan there with you? Yes in fact every jedi who killed by order 66 or hunted down by vader or his inquisitors. So yeah. That's great you get to meet the other masters who came before you.

Yeah well sabine it's time me to go. What but will I ever see you? I'll pop in once in a while. But remember this I will always be with you. Good bye sabine. Good bye ezra. She said and I disappear.

Sabine pov.
Ezra disappear and my room went back to dark. I walk over to my desk and pick up his old lightsaber. Ezra with this I will fight in your name. As long as I live. I said and turn it on.

60 years later.
Narrator pov.
It's has been 60 years since that day. The empire was defeated and peace return to the galaxy. The new republic was doing good and also sabine. She live a very good life. She help her people reclaim mandalor. So now sabine is old on a bed get to leave and be one with the force. She last words were. I'm coming ezra. Then she past.

She then open her eyes was meet with a familiar face. Hey sabine. He said. Ezra!!! She jump up and hug him. The two look at each other and kiss as they were once again. Together.

The end.