I Don't Need You

Sabine Sat In Her Room Thinking About The Mission That Her and Ezra Had. They Were To Steal A Data Chip From An Imperial Base. They Got The Chip and Were Heading Back To Their Ship. But They Were Also Getting Chase By Stormtroopers. They Made It Back To Ship While Still Fighting Off The Stormtroopers.

Ezra Was Deflecting Shots While Sabine Was Shooting. She Wasn't Paying Attention and Didn't Notice A Dark Trooper Sneaking Up To Her. Ezra Did and Jump In Front of Her and Got Hit. Sabine Shot The Dark Trooper and Pulled Ezra Into Their Ship and Took Off.

30 Minutes Later
They Arrive Back At Yavin 4 and Some Rebels Took Ezra T Theo Medical Center. Hera ask What Happened. Sabine Explained Everything To Her and Went To Her Room.

Sabine pov.
I Was Sitting In My Room Thinking About What Ezra Did. Ezra Why Do You Always Have To Save Me? I Can Take Care of Myself. You Always Trying To Impress Me and I'm Sick of It. When You Get Better. I Got Some Words For You. I Thought To Myself and Put My Head Down and Went To Sleep

The Next Day
Ezra pov.
The Doctor Says I'll Be Ok. The Shot Wasn't That Bad. I Only Lost A Little Bit of Blood. I Was In My Room Meditating Until There Was A Knock On The Door. Come In. I Said. The Door Open and It Was Sabine.

Hey Sabine How Are You? I Ask. Ezra We Need To Talk. She said. What About? About Yesterdays Mission. When You Got Shot. If You're Here To Thank Me. It's Ok. I'm Not Hera To Thank You. I'm Here To Say That You Was Stupid For Saving Me. WAIT!!! WHAT??? Yes You Are Stupid. I Didn't Need Your Help. I Can Take Care of Myself.

Sabine You Wasn't Paying Attention. The Guy Was About To Shoot You. So What? I Would Have Taking It Like A True Warrior. But You Wouldn't Know Anything About That Would You. Because You're Not One. She said.

Are You Even Hearing Yourself Talk. Telling Me I'm Not A Warrior Because I Save You. I Save You Because I Didn't Want You Get Hurt. I Care About You. I said. See That's What Makes You So Weak. You Care About Me Too Much.

Well Guess What? I Care About Everyone But Not Too Much Like You Do. That's What Makes Me The Perfect Warrior. Better Then You. Sabine I... But I Was Cut Off. No I Don't Love You. I DON'T CARE IF YOU EVEN DIE!!! She Yelled.

Then I Guess I Don't Care About You Either Anymore. Yep That's Right. You Weak Excuse For A Jedi. Fine Then But Let Me Say This. I'll Stop Saving You If You Get Hurt. But I'll Always Care If You Die. I said With A Little Anger In My Voice.

Your Hopeless. No Wonder Why You Always Lock Yourself In Here. So You Can Cry About Your Feelings. She said Making Fun of Me. I Think It's Time For You To Leave or Someone Will Get Hurt. I said Getting Angry and Walking Up Towards Her.

Like You Did On The Mission. Cry Baby. I'm Not The Cry Baby Here Sabine. Your The One Who's Over Here Crying Saying. I Don't Need You Anymore. You Stuck Up Mandalorian. I Said Firing Back Her.

You Lame Excuse For A Jedi. Stupid Colorful Mandalorian. Oh Look At Me. I Change My Colors Everytime Because It Represents me. I said Back Her. You Hot Head Jedi. Oh Look At Me. I Don't Agree On Everyone Plans. I Always Have To Make Subjection To Make It Better.

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OR SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!! I yelled. SAME FOR ME!!! She yelled and Walk Out. I Laid Down On My Bed and Started Thinking. Save The Girl and She This How I Get Treated. I Don't Care Anymore. She Can Go Jump Into A Pit For All I Care. I Said and Went Back To My Meditation.