The Deal

One hour later.
Kanan pov.
I was still look at the imperial holo net try to see if anything on hera and sabine. Then chopper came in saying something. What is chopper? I ask. Grrr grr. He said. What an incoming message! From who? Grrr grr. The empire. He pulled up the message and it was the mask man.

Well hello there kanan jarrus. He said. WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHERE'S HERA AND SABINE? I yelled at him. Relaxs their fine. I make a deal with you if you accept. What's the deal? Come face me in 5 week's. If you win I'll give you your friends back. And If you lose? You and the other's will be my prisoner and I'll kill you and kelp the girls as my slaves and if come early then the day I told you I'll kill them.

Fine we have a deal. Good then I'll see you in 5 weeks and I'll send the corness when it's time. Have a nice day. Hahaha. He laugh and ended the transmission. Grrr grr. Chooper said. I know it's a trap but we have no choice. Go get zeb so I can fill him in on the situation. He left to go get zeb and I was in my thoughts. I just hope their ok.

Dark ezra pov.
I was walking back to my room. Once I defeat kanan. I'll send him to my master and his friends are mine. I walk past the prison cells. I can still feel sabine crying as I broke her spirit earlier. She had that coming to her and she'll be crying in pain well I torture her some more for the next 5 week's. But for right now I'll let her side for day. Telling her I'll kill her family was enough. So I made to my room and open door.

Hey hera how you doing? I ask her. I can't move you tie me up and lay me down on your bed. She said. Sorry as my slave. I have to make sure you don't go anywhere. Fine what now my master? Look at the holo image. I pulled up an image of the ghost.

See I know where your friends are right now. I told to come get you in 5 weeks if they have the balls. If kanan can beat me then you get to go with him but if not. He's surrender and the other's will be my prisoners. What about kanan? I'll call my master to come pick him up and take him away and you already know sabine's fate.

No you can't do this. Your plan will never work. It as already started it. You see if you don't do everything I tell you. Not only I hand you over to thrawn but I will destory your home world killing everyone. Nooooo! She yelled as she broke too. Then you'll do everything I say? Yes master I will. Good that's my girl. Now let's the watch holo net. I said and turned it on.