Attack On Yavin 4

Sabine pov.
Oh no he found us. I said. I'm pressing the evacuation button. Get everything important to the ships as quickly as you can. Mon mothma said and press the button. ALL REBELS EVACUATE THE BASE! ALL REBELS EVACUATE THE BASE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! She yelled over com.

How are we supposed to pass that blockade? Zeb ask. Don't know but we're just going to have to and possibly not get shot down. Kanan said. Well let's get moving and grab all our data. Mon mothma said and we grab the data chips and ran out of the comman center.

Dark Ezra pov.
I was in the bridge of my star destroyer watching rebel fighters go against my imperial tie fighters. Then the commander came to me. What is it commander? I ask. Sir your shuttle is ready for your landing. He said. Very good load the troopers. We're departing right now. I said and walk to the hangar.

5 minutes later.
Sabine pov.
We were loading everything we needed for the evacuation. Then we saw 3 imperial shuttles landing on the base. The middle ship open and there he was. Dark Ezra. Then the other ones open up and we stormtroopers.

ALL TROOPERS CAPTURE THE REBEL AND IF ANY FIGHT BACK! KILL THEM! He ordered. The stromtroops started coming and rebel soldiers ran to them and they start firing at each other. Sabine me and you will take on ezra. Hera you, zeb, chopper continue to help rebels and mon mothma evacuate. Kanan order. RIGHT!!! We all said at the same time.

We walk over to him and he spoke. Sabine wren. I see that you can walk after all the torture I gave you for the past 6 weeks. He said with a laugh. You will pay for what you to me. I said. How your going to shoot me with your weak mandalorian blasters? No with this. I pulled out his old lightsaber and turn it on. I see your using my old lightsaber but can that really protect you from me. Will see. Kanan also trun on his and ran to him. He turn on his and begin fighting.

3 minutes later
Even 2 on 1 he's still beating us. I see that you improve sabine but it won't be even to beat me. I will try. Face it you can't beat me by yourself. You help from him to beat me. And you call yourself a mandaloraian. I had enough. I started swing the lightsaber madly. You said I'm not a mandaloraian but what are you? A fallen jedi who turned on his friends to get revenge on the one who hurt him.

Your not a jedi or sith. Your just a coward. He got so angry that he release a big force wave and knock me down. The lightsaber fell out of my hand and he was coming towards me. This is the end of you wren. He raise his lightsaber in the air and was to strike but kanan got in front of me and took the blow for me. NOOOOO!!! I yelled. He fell to ground. Before ezra could react.

I jump up and kick him and fell. Zeb ran to us. What happen? He ask. Kanan save me but he's injure. Don't worry I got him but we need to hurry. Ok. He pick him up and we ran to ghost and took off.

30 minutes later
Rebel comman ship medic bay
We we're outside of the medic bay when the door open reviving the media droid. How is he? Hera ask. He has 20% to live I'm sorry. She broke down and started crying. Can we go see him. I ask. Yes. We went in and saw him.

Hera ran up to him and hold his hand. Kanan. It's all right hera. I know I won't make it. Please don't go. She said. I can't stop that. You have to be strong. Sabine you have to stop ezra or else everyone will die. I don't think I can. You must I know you can do it. Ok I'll try. I know you will. Good bye my friends. Then the heart motor stop beeping and kanan was gone.