The Return Of Ezra Bridger

Sabine pov.
I was crying and hugging ezra for the last time before he kills me. I apologize for the actions I did in the beginning. Then I felt a hand rubbing smoothly on my head. I let go and back up and look at him. Ezra was holding his lightsaber and had his head down.

Ez...Ezra? I ask. He look up and open his eyes. His eyes turned back to normal. They were blue again. Sabine. He said. Ezra is it really you? Yes it is thanks to you. He drop his lightsaber and look at the ground. I ran to him and hug him again. Oh ezra I'm glad your back. Me too.

SABINE GET AWAY FROM HIM!!! I turned around and saw the crew running towards us with their weapons. Sabine get away from ezra! Hera order. They pointed their weapons at him. I got in front of their weapons. No your not going to kill him. Sabine I don't know what did in your fight but move out the way.

No hera because this isn't dark ezra anymore. This is our friend. Good old ezra. Look at his eyes. They look at his eyes and were in shock. Ezra is that really you? Hera ask. Yes hera it's really me. I know you all hate me and I don't blame you. I understand if you want... but he was cut off by hera hugging him.

I don't care. As long as your back. I don't care. I miss my son. Ezra hug her back.

Ezra pov.
I hug hera back then zeb came to me. Kid it's good to have you back. We all thought we lost you. He said. I was gonna but it was sabine words that brought me back to the light. Guys I'm sorry about all the pain, torture, and threats I all put you through.

I just let my revenge on sabine cloud my judgment and turning to the darkside and transform me into a monster. Ezra your not the only one to blame. I also sorry for suspending you for 6 weeks. Hera said. And don't forget about my apology ezra. Sabine said. I already forgiven you two. I said.

So now can we get out of here. Zeb said. Sure let's go. Hera said and they all started running back to the ship. But I didn't. They stop and look at me.

Sabine pov.
Ezra what's wrong? I ask. I can't go with you. Why not? If it's about the rebellion we can get that straighten out. Hera said. No it's not that. Well it does have something to do about the rebellion. What is it? The empire is building a super weapon here on mustafar to destroy the entire rebel fleet. How?

Their using the lava here to power the weapon turning it into a powerful laser cannon. How do they know where the rebel fleet is? Zeb ask. You remember I used to be a rebel. I was the only one who knew all the frequencys. That's how I was able to contact you. Is this thing operational yet. I ask.

No not yet but if I hurry I can disable it before it comes online. No ezra your not going in alone. We're going in as a team. Are you sure because this will be more dangerous than our fight. Yes I'm sure. She right ezra we're family and family sticks together. Then what are we waiting for.

Let's kick some imperial butt. We ran into the base but I stop ezra. I grab his cheeks and kiss him. He rap his arms around me and I did to. We separated and look at each other. Just in case if something happens. I said and we join up with the others.