Broken Warrior

The next day
Sabine pov.
I woke up in my cell. I was still lock to the table. Last night I was thinking about how all of this was my fault. I let my warrior pride get the best of me. I mess things up with my friendship with ezra by telling him I don't care about you. Now he wants revenge on me.

He's going to be torturing me for the nexts 6 week then kill me and he took hera to his room. Who's knows what he did to her. I drove the only the boy who really care about me that much to take a shot for me to the darkside. There's no love in him anymore now it's just hate. Then the door open and it was him.

Dark ezra pov.
I walk in sabine's cell and walk up to her. Well good morning how are you today mandalorian? I ask. Where's hera what have you done to her? She ask. Oh you mean my twi'lek slave. Yes you rape her did you. Of course not I was going to but do to our past I decided not to. So where is she then.

She still there just not going anywhere. But do you want to know something else. What? I know you think it's your fault that I'm like this. But guess what? It is and it's the best thing you did. Thank you sabine thank you. I didn't mean for this to happen you. Please you have to stop this madness. No I want to see you broken.

There's no way to break me. Oh really you see I can go back to my room and kill hera. No you won't I'll be sad but that still won't be enough to break me. Ok then when I find the ghost. I'll blow it up. Killing everyone on board. No no no that still won't work. She said about to cry. Let's take it even higher like say your family on mandalore. What you wouldn't! She said in shock.

Oh yes I can. I'll sent my fleet and bombardment it killing your mother, father,brother, and the rest of clan wren. Nooooooooooooo! She cried out. Ah there we go. You just broke just like I said. Please don't. I beg of you. She said still crying. Don't worry I won't I just got what wanted. I'll just leave you to drown in your tears. I make my to the door and it open. I look back at her and said. Oh and sabine. Yes? Looks who's the cry baby now. Hahaha. I laugh and close the door.

The ghost
Kanan pov.
I was checking on imperial prisoners scheduleds to where hera and sabine are going to but so far nothing. I told mon mothma and she says she'll cheak with her sources to fine. It's been three days and I'm losing my mind. Where are they? Who was that guy and why did he sound so famille. I have meditate deeper on this and find them.

Dark ezra pov.
I made it back to my room and open the door where I saw hera still on the bed. Well I just broke sabine. I took the tape off her mouth so she can speak. Your not the real ezra anymore your just a dark person with no heart. She said. Thanks but if I didn't. I would have kill you already. Unless you want me to right now. No no I'll behave. Good now I'll be back later I have to fine your friends. But they could be anywhere? She ask. Yes but I have a trap for them. I said and walk out.