Super Weapon

Ezra pov.
Me and the crew were on running to the other outside area where they were getting the lava to power the super weapon to the destroyer the rebel fleet. We made it to the room and behind the door so they won't see us and saw it.

Whoa that's one large weapon. Sabine said. Yeah that's the super weapon that will destroy fleets if we don't stop it. I said. Ezra's right. We need to destroy that weapon or the rebellion can't defeat the empire. Hera said. Hera's right. So here's the plan. I'll take on vader while you guys take on the stormtroopers and destroy the weapon. Ezra let me help you. Sabine ask.

No sabine they need your help to disable it. Alright be careful. Don't worry I will. I walk into the area and vader saw me. Ah my apprentice I see that you return from your fight with the mandalorian or should I call you. Ezra Bridger. He said. Yes that's who I am and not your pond. You will pay for betraying me.

You had power but you decided to throw it all away for friendship which makes people weak. I find friendship is what makes people powerful then evil things. I still had the sith lightsaber and turn it on. You think your a match for me. I can try. I ran to him and he turn on his lightsaber and we began fighting.

Sabine pov.
While ezra was battling vader. We move to the super weapon. LOOK IT'S THE REBELS! THERE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WEAPON! STOP THEM!!! An imperial commander yelled. The stromtroops started coming and we started firing. Once we get to that weapon I have an Idea. Zeb said. Yeah what is it? Hera ask while still shooting.

Ezra said that the weapon can destroy an entire fleet right. Yeah. So we use the weapon and destroy the blockade around mustafa so we can escape without dealing with it. That's a great idea zeb. I said and continue shooting.

5 minutes later.
We finish the remaining stormtroopers and move on to the weapon. Here's the control's. Fire the weapon the sabine. Hera order. Alright resting the cordness from the rebel fleet to the imperial blockade. I aim the weapon at the blockade and fire it.

A big red laser fire into the sky and hit one ship and exploded. The explosion so big. It hit the other ships. Alright the blockades gone. Now we need to self destruction it and get out of here. I said. Sabine you find ezra. We'll start the countdown for the self destruction. Hera said. Right. I said and took the.

Ezra pov.
I was still battling vader. He was getting the upper hand and I was getting the upper hand. Very good my false apprentice but your still no challenge for me. He said. Maybe so but your the one who trained me when I turned to the darkside. I said. And it looks like it was a waste of my time.

You turn back to the light. He kick in stomach and kick my lightsaber out of hand. He use the force to knock me down. I try to get back up but he put his heavy boot on my chest and pin me down. Any last words my false apprentice? He ask. I spit out some blood and said.

Go fuck yourself. He pin me down harder. I yelled in pain. Good bye jedi. EZRA! I heard someone  yelling my name and turned my head. It was sabine. SABINE STAY BACK! I Yelled. She still keep ran and turn on my old lightsaber. Since you couldn't finish off the mandalorian. I guess I will. No don't touch her. He use the force and send her flying back into a wall. Knocking her unconscious. SABINE!!!