The New Face Of Evil

4 weeks later
Kanan pov.
It been 4 weeks since ezra's death. Things haven't been the same on ghost.

Hera is still sad because she also thought of him as her son too. Zeb wound wake up thinking that ezra was still at the top bunk asleep but when he looks up he's not there. Chopper is sad too. He missed when he and him wound hit each other. And as for me. I would almost call him for jedi training but realized he's not here. And sabine she didn't care. On the day he was killed I noticed she was smiling. She was happy that he was killed so she didn't have to hear or see him again. Anyway we all were called to the cockpit by hera. We all arrived and she told us our next mission.

Ok we're heading to this space port. There's a cargo there we need for rebel command. So me, kanan, zeb, and sabine are getting the cargo and chopper you fly us out once we get on board. Is everyone ok with the plan? She ask. Yes. We all said. Good go get ready. We all left to go get ready.

The space port.
Dark ezra pov.
I was at the space port setting a trap for the rebels. Then the commander came up to me. My lord the trap is ready. He said. Good go wait with your men. I told him. Yes sir. I pick up my mask and put it on along with my hood. I will have my revenge.

Back to kanan pov.
We arrived at the space port and landed. We all walk out the ghost going to get the cargo. We arrive at the port but there was nothing there. The port was completely empty. Something not right here. Zeb said. Yeah where's the cargo there's nothing here? Sabine ask.

OH BUT THERE IS! Someone said. We look up and saw a person wearing all black with a hood and mask on. He jump down and landed his feet on the ground. A bounty hunter? Sabine ask. Guess again. He said and pulled a red lightsaber. He's an inquisitor. I said. Um no I'm a sith lord and that's not all. He press a button on his arm making the door close and a bunch of dark troopers came out of nowhere.

You kanan fight me. Fine I will. I told him. I turn on my lightsaber and we started clashing. HERA GET EVERYONE BACK TO THE SHIP! I CAN'T THE TROOPS ARE BLOCKING THE DOOR. BUT I'LL TELL CHOOPER TO FLY OVER THE PORT TO ESCAPE! FINE BUT HURRY. I kelp fighting the masked person and he was too strong. Your too weak no wonder your padawan was killed. You don't talk about him. I said and push him back.

Then the ghost came above us. Chopper use the ships guns at the troopers and they all fell. He landed the ship and everyone ran to it. I started running too. We all made it to the ship. Then two drak troopers came out of nowhere and stun both hera and sabine. I try to get them but the mask person grab them both with force. NOOOO!!! I want to go get them but zeb stop me.

Kanan we have to get their more troopers. Alright let's go. YOU HEAR ME THIS ISN'T OVER!!! I Yelled at the mask man. YEAH RIGHT!!! He yelled back. Chooper get us out of here. We took off into hyperspace.

Dark ezra pov.
I watch them take off into hyperspace. Then the commander came up to me. My lord what do you want us to do with prisoners? Take them to my star destoryer. Put them in a cell. I'll deal with them later. Yes sir. He said and a team took them to my ship. I look at them. My revenge is closer then I thought.