Good Bye And One Last Battle

The next day.
Dark Ezra pov.
I was on my star destroyer walking to the bridge to contact my master. We destroy the rebel base. Some rebels escape and some were destroy. I made to the bridge and everyone left. The lights were off and I kneel down in front of the holo table and my master came on.

Dark Ezra? He asks. Yes my master? Have destroy the rebel base on yavin 4. Yes my master. Some of them escape but some were destroy. And what about the mandalorian girl and her friends. They escape but there is a good thing out of this. What is it? I killing the jedi. I took out my hand behind my back and showed him the lightsaber.

Very good my apprentice. You need to send a message and issue a challenge to the mandalorian girl telling her this is a final battle between you and her to the death. To the death master? Yes to the death. Your stronger than her. I know I am. Where will we settle things at? You we have the final battle on mustafar.

I have a arena there for you two to battle in one week. Yes my master. Good. He and ended the transmission. I got up and was about to send my message.

Somewhere in the other rim
Sabine pov.
I was in my room sad and angry. I was sad because kanan's gone and I was angry because ezra killed him. He'll still be alive if I force more then letting ezra get into my head. Then there was a knock on my door.

WHO IS IT? I yelled on the other side. IT ME ZEB! Zeb yelled. COME IN! The door open and zeb came in. Hey sabine. Hey what's going on? Some of the rebels and I about to leave to take kanan's body to a remote world where he can rest in peace. Do you want to come with? Sure is hera coming? Yes she is? We're all ready. Alright let's go. I said hop off my bed.

Remote world
We buried kanan's body on the planet to rest in peace. Hera, zeb, and chopper said their good byes and now it was my turn. Kanan I promise ezra was pay for this. You will be avenge. I said and walk off.

I walk into the common room and sat with everyone. Then chopper was receiving a transmission. Who it from chop? I ask. He put on and it was ezra. EZRA!!! I yelled angrily. Hello everyone how your doing today? He ask. You killed kanan. How could you! Zeb said. So the former student killed his former master. I don't see what's wrong with that.

What do you want having you had enough yet! Hera said.  No I'll stop once I see you all dead so here's is the deal I have for sabine. What is it? I ask. Came to mustafar and face me to a one on one battle to the death match. If you win you get killed me and your will be safe form me but if I win I'll kill you and your friends. So wren do we have a deal?

Fine but let me tell you this. I will kill you for what you have done to us and for kanan. Like you want revenge on me for hurting you well I'm getting for what you did to me for those 6 weeks you had me lock up. Well see how all of this is your fault in the first place but you make a good statement. Your get your revenge and I'll get mine. I'll see you in one week. He said and ended the transmission as I slam my fist on the table.

Sabine calm down. Hera said. How can I. I have to face him in a week. I going to lose. No your not. Your going to be training harder than ever before. You can show him what a mandaloraian can do then a sith lord can. He may have the darkside but you have the skills to beat him. Do this for kanan. Your right hera I have the potential to beat him and I will. That's our sabine. Zeb said. Well what are we waiting for let's get this shit started.