There's No Escape

One day later
Dark Ezra pov.
I was at my base with my favorite prisoners. I was in a cell torturing sabine by sending electricity though her body and made hera watch. AWWWWWW!!! Sabine yelled. Mmmmmmm. Hera said with tape on her mouth. What was that hera? I stop shocking sabine and walk to hera. I took the tape off of her mouth and ask her again. What did you say?

Please stop this ezra. This is senseless you don't have to do this. Hera pleaed. Senseless! It's not senseless! She getting what she deserves for making everyone see I was the bad guy. But ezra... Was all hera could say before I put the tape back in her mouth. Now I must get back to torturing. I was about to press the button until the commander came in.

What is commander I'm in the middle of something? I told him. Sorry sir but you have a incoming message. Tell them I'll call back later. But sir it's lord vader. I stop what I was doing and look back at him. Tell him I'm on my way. Yes sir. He said and ran out. I look back at hera and sabine. I'll be back. I put on my helmet and hood and walk out.

I arrived at the bridge and told everyone to clear out. They all walk out and close both doors. The light went off and I kneel in frout of the hollow table then my master pop up.

Dark ezra. He said. Yes master. Have you capture the mandalorian girl? Yes master and also the twi'lek. What do you plan on doing with them? I'm doing as you instructed capture the mandalorian and make her suffered like she did to me my lord. And what of the twi'lek? He ask.

She going to sever me if not I'll just hand her to thrawn. I told him. Very good my apprentice. Now here's your mission. Her friends will be coming once they find your base. I want you to capture the jedi and call me once you have him and others are at your desposal. Yes master. I ended the transmission and told everyone to come back in and get back to work and walk back to the cell.

I made it back to cell and open the door. I saw were I left them and went to hera. I cut the rope on her legs and told her to start walking with my hand on her arm. Wait where are you taking her? Sabine ask. I'm taking her to my room as my slave she has to stay with me. I said and close door.

2 minutes later
We arrived at my room and push her down on the bed. Mmmmmmm. She said with the tape on her mouth. I took it off to let her speak. What are you going to do to me? She ask. My master said I can do anything I want to you now let's see what your hiding under that jumpsuit.

Sabine pov.
I led against the table in my cell thinking. Dark ezra was right. It's my fault that all of this is happening. I wish I never said I don't care for you. Because if I didn't then ezra would have been good and he wouldn't been suspended for 6 weeks.

I should have said thank you instead of saying your stupid for saving me. Now his full of darkness and took hera to his room to be his slave. He could be whipping her or. Oh no he could be rapeing her. The darkside has take over and it's all my fault. What have I done. I'm the stupid one not him. Now there's no escape and I'm going to die in 6 weeks by the person I created.