Not Talking

3 Weeks Later
Narrator Pov.
It Has Been Three Weeks Since Ezra And Sabine Argument And They Haven't Said A Word To Each Other. Most Of The Time They Would Be In Their Rooms. Kanan Had Enough And Went To Talk To Ezra About This Problem.

Kanan pov.
I Went To Ezra's Room To Talk About Him And Sabine. When Reach His Room And Knock On It. I Got An Answer. Yes Who Is It? He Ask On The Other Side. Ezra It's Me Kanan. We Need To Talk. I Said. Is Sabine With You? No She's Not. Alright You Can Come In. I Open The Door And Walk In.

I Saw Him On The Floor Meditateing. I Stood There As He Open His Eyes And Look At Me.

Come Join Me Kanan. Fine. I Sat Down On The Floor And Ezra Spoke. So What Do We Need To Talk About? We Need To Talk About You And Sabine. I Said. Oh You Mean That Selfish Colorful Mandalorian. Ezra Now I Know You Don't Really Mean That.

Yes I Do Kanan. She Called Me A Weak Excuse For A Jedi. I Know But That Doesn't Mean That You Should Stop Caring About Her. She's Family And She's The Love Of Your Life.

She Was The Love Of My Life But Not Anymore. And You And The Others Are My Family Not Sabine. I've Move On. She Can Die For All I Care For. So You Really Don't Care What happens To Her. No I Don't. If She Gets Captured I Will Not Risk My Life To Save Hers . But Told Her I Would Care If You Died.

Oh That. Well After One Week Of Thinking Of All The Things Sabine Said To Me. I Have Decided I Don't Really Care If She Lives Or Die. Are You Sure About That Ezra? Yes I Am Kanan. She Started This With Her Damn Pride. I Don't Need You Tell Me Otherwise. Ezra Said.

Ok I See Now That There's No Way Of Talking You Out Of This. So I'll Just Be Leaving Now. Sorry Kanan But This How Thing's Must Be. I Got Up And Walk Out Of His Room.

I Made My Way To The Bridge And Saw Hera Sitting In Pilot's Chair. How Did The Talk With Ezra Go? She Ask. It Didn't Go As Plan. He Still Hates Sabine. I Said. Very Well I Guest It's My Turn To Talk To Sabine. Good Luck. Thanks. She said And Walk Out The Door.

An Hour Later Hera Came Back And Sat Down Next To Me. So How Did It Go? I Ask. Like You Said. Didn't Go As Plan. Hera Said. So Like My Conversation With Ezra. Exactly. But Now Unto More Important Things. Mon Mothma Gave Us A Mission And We Need To Get Going.

Um Are You Sure You Want To Bring Ezra And Sabine Along? Yes Kanan We're A Team And We Must Work Together. Even If Ezra And Sabine Are No Longer Partners. So We Would Just Have To Split Them Up. I Said.

Right I'll Stay On The Ghost With Sabine And Chopper While You, Zeb, And Ezra Steal The Imperial Cargo. Alright Sounds Like A Plan To Me. I Said. Let's Just Hope Everything Goes According To Plan This. Hera Said.