Judgement Day Part 5

6 hours later
Dark ezra.
I was at the landing platform of my base waiting for my master to arrive. Then I saw his shuttle coming and it landed. The shuttle door open and he walk out. I got down on one knee and he came up to me. Rise my apprentice. He said. I rise and we started walking. Is everything in order as you said in your transmission? He ask.

Yes master the mandalorian will die by my lightsaber in one hour. I said to him. I see that you capture the rebel ship known as the ghost. What do you plan on doing with it? Keep it and have my slave fly me everywhere we go. You plan all this for awhile now but be warn the jedi might still and try to save his friends. He could be in the base somewhere. So be on high alert. He said. Yes master. I said and we kept walking.

30 minutes later
Sabine pov.
I was still in my cell with my friends then the door open and it was dark ezra. Let me guess it's time for me to die. I said. Well no that's not until 30 minutes from now but there is someone else who wishes to speak to you. He said. Who? He step aside and I saw who he was talking about. What Darth Vader! What do you want you mechanical freak?

Watch your tone mandalorian. My apprentice will kill you tonight as payback for what you did to him. He said. I know what I did was wrong but what you have done to him is even worse. You turn a loving boy into a cold hearted killing machine. A stupid sith lord like you. Then he raise his hand and start choking me. You underestimate the power of the darkside. You experience fears that you could even think.

He let go of me and troopers came in. Take them to the court yard. Dark ezra said. They grab us and took us to the court yard.

10 minutes until sabine death
Kanan pov.
I over heard some troopers saying that the others have been move to the courtyard. I was running in that direction until I felt something in this room. I make sure no one was around and I open it. I walk inside and saw what was I feeling. It was ezra's old lightsaber. This must be his room and these are my friends weapons. I got to get these to them but have to save sabine.

Then the door open and it was a stormtrooper. Hey what are you doing in here? He ask. I put my hand in his face and mind trick him. You will do everything I say. I'll do everything you said. You will take these weapons back the rebel ship. I take these weapons to the rebel ship. He pick up the weapons and walk out. Well that was close. I said and ran out.

It's time
Dark Ezra pov.
Everyone the day as finally come. I would to introduce you to sabine wren. Weapons and explosives expert of the rebellion. BOOOOOO! The stromtroops yelled!!! She's is on the empire most wanted list but now we got her.

She will answer for crimes for hurting and killing you our fellow troopers. But she won't anymore. I turn on my lightsaber and held it at her neck. I saw she was crying. Aw don't worry it will be all over soon. See even your friends are crying too. Because they know that this is the end of you.

You may kill me but you will never destroy what I work for all over this galaxy. She said. Have it your way then. It looks like kanan is not coming to save you. I rise my lightsaber above her head. Good bye sabine. I was to strike but someone yelled. OH NO YOU DON'T!!!