The True

3 weeks later
Sabine Pov.
It's been 3 weeks and ezra won't stop torture me. He comes in my cell everyday and torture the crap out of me. He sends electricity through my body, and he use torture droids to inject stuff in me to make me go crazy. He enjoys every minute of it. He's not the same anymore the darkside as prison his mind and his heart is cold.
The ezra bridger I knew and love was gone.

Then the door open and it was him. Well look who is awake. Dark ezra said. What do you want from me? You keep torture everyday and already broken me. So what is it that you want? I pleased. To see you suffer, bleed, cry, and be broken some more as you enjoy you last 2 weeks in this galaxy.

But there's nothing left so why not just kill me now? Because my master said I can do what ever I want to you and that's what exactly what I'll do. Besides I have a new way of torturing you today. What? I ask. I'll show you.

Dark Ezra
I put hand in the air and use the force to enter her mind. No no get out. She said. Aww yes that's it I can see everything in your mind. Your past, your thought, your dream, your love ones, and what's this? You were in love with someone. I think it time to go deeper in you mind and find out who it is. I said with an evil grin.

I went deeper in her mind and it was so painful she yelled. AWWWWW!!!!! Yes I see it now. The boy you were in love with was my old self but he's dead now destroy by my darkness. No he's not I know he's still there I know it. I'm not a jedi but I know that he's good is still in there. Ha don't make me laugh. You still think there's goodness in this body.

Let me tell you something. My old self ezra bridger was kind, good heart it, and a love person who was love by everyone like his new mom, his master who he thought as his dad, the droid who got on his nerves but still like at the end, the lasat who was like a big brother to him, and last but not least you the mandalorain girl of his dreams.

The one that he was so in love with but you rejected him every time until the day he save you from be shot because he didn't want to see you hurt. But how do you repay him? By telling him I don't need or care about you anymore. Then the day you were shot. His space mom told him to get you in the ship but he said no and he got suspended for 6 weeks for that.

Then 2 week's later you guy's need help and he came out to help but got capture for saving his master. Then when lord Vader came he could tell on ezra face what was going and told him to join him and get his revenge on you and accept and transform into me. Dark ezra. Cold, dark heart it, and Hated person. So no there is no good ezra anymore only dark.

Sabine pov.
He got out of my head and it was in pain. Your love for him is dead and it's never come back. With that he walk to the door and walk out leave me in my thoughts. He says my love for him is dead but it's not. I'm not give up on him no matter what it takes.