Preparing For Battle

One week later.
Sabine pov.
I has been a week since kanan's death and ezra's transmission. I been getting stronger and faster. The rest of the crew has been training me for this day so I can beat ezra. He has gone too far. The time has come for him to pay. We were on route to mustafar but it's hours away from yavin 4.

I was in room checking my gear. My helmet, my blasters, my jetpack, and some detonators just in case he has something up his sleeve. Then there was a knock on the door. Come in. I said. The door open and came in was zeb, chopper, and hera. You ready for this sabine? Hera ask. Yes I am. This day has been coming for along.

I know we seen how you been training. You kept pushing yourself so hard for this day. It's time to finish this. Hera said. Sabine we'll not interfere in your fight but if you need us we'll be there. Zeb said. Thanks guys. Thank you very much. No problem. So how long until we get there? I ask hera. 6 hours. Mustafa is very far. So you have time to rest and train. Alright the final battle is drawing near. I just hope he's ready.

Other side of the galaxy.
Dark Ezra pov.
I was in my shuttle on my way to mustafar to face that mandalorian. Then the pilot said something. Sir we're about to arrive at mustafa. The pilot said. Very good land the ship when we come out of hyperspace. I said. Yes sir. The ship came out of hyperspace and landed on the base surfaces.

I walk out and went into the base. I walk into my master chamber and kneel down in front of him. My master I have arrive. I said. Yes but I feel your very confidence in your battle today. He said. Yes master I'll beat the mandalorian. Sure she has gotten away in the past but that only proves she doesn't have the skills to beat me.

That may be but do not underestimate your opponent. The mandalorian girl may have some tricks up her sleeve. Yes master. Good while your here you could do some training while you wait. Yes master. I said and left.

1 hour later.
I was in the training room. I cutting down robots after robots to improve for when sabine arrives. The long and waiting sweet revenge I crave for so long will be here. Once I kill her. I kill her everyone who she ever came incontinent with. The ghost crew won't be sad about kanan no more. Because their be joining him soon enough.

5 hours later.
Sabine pov.
We're coming up on mustafar. Everyone get ready. Hera said as we came out of hyperspace and saw an imperial fleet. Imperial fleet to the ship of ghost. You have been granted permission to land. The commander said on the radio. Alright then let's go. Zeb said as the ship land on a base.

I walk to cargo doors and hera stop me. Sabine we're be on the cockpit watching if you need us. She said. Ok but please don't interfere. Don't worry we won't. Ok. I open the cargo doors and walk out. I was standing in front of the ghost waiting for ezra. The base doors open and there he was. He walk with his helmet and hood on. Luckily I had my helmet on too.

I see that you have arrive. He said. Yeah that's right. I'm not backing down from a fight. A true warrior never backs down. I said. We'll see about that won't we. I turn on my lightsaber and he turn his. Your going to die today wren! Not if I kill you first. He ran to me and I ran to him and we began fighting.