Judgement Day Part 1

2 weeks later
The day before judgement
Narrator pov.
Dark ezra was walking to sabine cell to tell her that she has one day left before her execution. He made it to the door and open it. Sabine wren. He said. What do you want this time? She ask. I brought you a surprise.

Sabine pov.
He has a surprise for me? What another thing to torture me with? I thought. He move out of the way and someone walk in. It was hera. Hera!!! I said. Sabine!!! She said back. I'll leave you alone to say your goodbyes. Dark ezra said and walk out.

How are you sabine? Horrible he keeps torturing me everyday nonstop. I know he comes back everyday and tell me and laughs at it. So what's has he been doing to you hera? Not that much. I'm his slave now. I have to serve him and do everything he tell me. Like what? Make him food, make up the bed that he makes sleep on with him, clean the room, if I step out of line with him. He force chokes me.

That horrible hera. I hate to say it sabine but the ezra we all knew and love is gone forever. Hera said with tears in her eyes. No hera I don't believe that. He must be in there somewhere. Sabine I don't think there is. He's only darkness now. So you think there nothing we can do now? No there isn't and he's has a plan for tomorrow.

What? He told me that he set a trap for kanan when he, zeb, and chopper when they come here tomorrow. He plans to capture kanan and turn him over to his master and keep us as prisoners and make us watch your death tomorrow. I'm sorry hera this is all my fault.

How is this all your fault? I'm the one who told ezra not to save me. I let my pride get the better of me and look what happen. Me and ezra stop talking, he got suspended for 6 weeks, then got capture by the empire and turn to the darkside and want on all of us especially me. Then 4 weeks later he a trap for us and capture me and you. Then torture me and turns you into his slave for 6 weeks and tomorrow is the day where I die for my actions.

Sabine it's not your fault. You didn't know all of this was going to happen. What does it matter I'm as good as dead tomorrow and there's nothing no one can do.

Kanan pov.
So kanan do we have plan for tomorrow? Zeb asked. Yes I just got the cordness from the mysterious sith lord but we have to strike quickly if we want to save hera and sabine from him. I said. Alright so what do we do? You and chopper will sneak in this back door it only hold 2 troopers which you can handle by yourselfs. Then chopper will plug in and find them and you guys free them and come out the same way. And what about you?

I will face the sith lord alone. WHAT!!! are you crazy is to strong for you. I know but I have to zeb you know it. Yeah but... Listen if I'm not back after you got hera and sabine in 2 rotations leave. But... please zeb. Yeah ok I will. Thanks zeb.

6 hours later
Sabine pov.
Me and hera were still talking. Then the door open and it was ezra. I hope you said your goodbyes because it time to go hera. Oh but don't worry your see her again tomorrow on her day of death. Now come on. Yes. Yes what? Yes master. She walk in front of him and out the door. Good bye hera. I said with tears. Good bye sabine. She said with tears. They walk out and the door close. Well this is it by tomorrow I'm dead. Come on kanan please have a plan.