Mandalorian Vs Sith

Sabine pov.
Me and ezra were fighting. Clashing our lightsabers back and forth at each other. Try to get a single hit on each other but we keep blocking our moves.

Your good wren but that won't be enough to save you. He said. That's funny because I was about to say the same thing about you. I said back and side kick him. He fell down and his lightsaber fell out of his hand. I ran up to him for the final bow but he grab my arm and push my arm up while he was getting back up.

Nice move but check out mine. He push me back with the force but it felt more powerful than before. Then he started lifting me in the air. Tell me wren have you ever touch lava before? No but have you ever survive a detonator. No what do you mean? Wait what's that beeping? He look down at shirt and saw I plant a detonator on him. GOT YA!!! I yelled and press a button and it blew up taking ezra with it.

I fell to the ground and look at the fire where it happened. Lucky I was far from the blast. It's finally over. That was for you kanan. OH HOW DISAPPOINTING HE WILL BE TO KNOW THAT YOU FAIL. Someone yelled. I look at the fire and saw ezra walking out of the fire.

He had some parts of his clothes blew off from the explosion showing some of his skin. How did you survive that explosion? You really think your weak bombs can destroy me. No wren your going to have to try harder then that if you want to kill me. He reach for his lightsaber and turn it on.

Now to pay the price. I don't think so. I turn on my jetpack and flew away to get more ground. Now try to get me. I been waiting for this. He also had a jetpack and flew after her. Oh no. I said flew away. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

Dark Ezra pov.
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! I yelled and flew after her. She had a head start on me. But it didn't matter. I'm still going to catch her. She pulled out her blasters and started shooting at me. I pulled out my lightsaber and started deflecting her shots. Is that the best you can do wren! You haven't seen what all I can do.

Really because that bomb trick you try fail. Your at your limit. We'll see about that bridger. I kept chasing her and she pulled out another bomb and threw it at me. But this time it was smoke bomb and I couldn't see. You think taking away my vision will help you. I don't think so. I can still since you.

The smoke was clearing and I could see. Now where did she go? I flew around to find her. I can feel her presents but I couldn't pinpoint where she was hiding. It was like she was everywhere. Then I heard some rocks fall out of place and decided to check out. I flew over there but saw nothing.

SURPRISE!!! I turn around to see who yelled that but I was kick in face really hard. I started falling fast towards the lava. I try to turn on my jetpack but it wouldn't come on. So I use the force to slow down and the jetpack came on. My mask broke from the hard kick and it fell into the lava and I also felt blood on my cheek.

OH SORRY DID THAT HURT!!! sabine yelled above me. WHEN I DONE WITH YOU! YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU HADN'T DONE THAT! I Yelled back and set my jetpack on maximum. I flew towards her really fast and deck her. She flew back and hit some rocks. I grab her by her chest and threw her back to the base.

Sabine pov.
Ezra threw me hard. I never seen him this anger before. I was heading towards the base. I crash and landed on my back. I felt my helmet breaking so I took off. I try to get back up but couldn't. I can't believe that this is the end. Then ezra landed in front of me.

Your finish sabine. You put on a good fight but this is where it ends. He put his lightsaber in the air and was about to strike but I something to say. Fine go ahead and kill me. I deserve it but before you do. I just wanted to say that. I'm sorry. I sorry that I hurt you that day. If I didn't acted so stupid. Then none of this would be happening. I'm sorry ezra. I said and hug him. Minus well said it before my death.