Kidnapping

2 hour later.
Kanan pov.
How could you just let me leave hera and sabine in the hands of that guy? I  ask zeb. I know I know but there was nothing we could do. More troopers were coming our way. So we had to leave. Please tell me your working on a to get them back. He ask me. Yes I'm thinking of one now.

Dark Ezra pov.
I was on the bridge of my star destoryer looking at space until the commander came in. My lord the prisoners are awake should we interrogate them. He ask. No I'll take care of them myself. I said and walk off to the cell.

2 minutes later
I made it to the cell and told the troopers to leave us. They left and I open the door to see hera and sabine awake tied up and tape over their mouths.

Well looks who's awake. I said walking to them. Mmmmmmmm. Hera said talking with the tape still on her mouth. I'm sorry what was that I couldn't hear you? I ask. I rip the tape off her mouth and she yelled. Sorry did that hurt. Now what was that you saying? I said lets us go what do you want with us? She ask. Revenge and suffing for what you did and most all her. I can tell sabine want to talk so I rip the tape off her mouth too.

Ow that hurt. Now who are you and what do you mean revenge? Sabine ask. I'll show you. I lower my hood and took off my helmet to show my face. They were shocked to see me. Ezra your alive! Sabine said. Yes but I'm not ezra anymore. I'm dark ezra now and I'm going to get my revenge on you two and the other's once I find them. But what did we do? Hera ask. What you did I'll tell you what you did. You suspended me for 6 week and got mad at me for not helping you.

For taking her side. And you sabine for saying I don't care for you even if you get shoot or die. It's because of you sabine I'm like this now and I must say that I like it now. Thank you for this sabine I really appreciate it. Enough! Listen ezra I know there's some good in you please don't do this. Hera pleaed. Don't worry hera I'm not going to kill you I'm going to make you my slave for the next 6 weeks and your do everything I said then I'll decide your fate to keep you or hand you to thrawn.

I know he wants to see you again. And as for you sabine I'll torture you for 6 weeks and then your die by my new blade. I said with a evil laugh. Ezra you can't do this. Sabine said. Yes I can you made me this way and your gonne to paid the price. I turn on comm and spoke to the commander. Commander take the ship to my base. Yes sir. He said. I can feel the ship going into hyperspace. Well while we have some time. I guess I can beat some since into you two. I said with a evil smile.

The ghost in space
Kanan pov.
I was in my room mediating on a plan to recuse hera and sabine. Then I heard voices in pain. It sounded like them. Please stop this really hurts. I heard hera called. Stop you don't have to do this. Sabine cried out. Yes I do just wait until we get there. I heard a voice but it sounds familiar. Then the voices stop and shot up off the floor. Then zeb came in. Kanan what happened? He ask me. It's hera and sabine their in trouble we need to find them quick or. Or what? He ask again. We'll be too late.