“Are you okay?” Kuro asked, but [F/N] just put on a smile.

Suddenly, [F/N] felt pain on her head. Holding her head, her other hand covered her left eyes, showing more at her right eyes. She felt more pain as she try remember her dream.

Kuro widen his eyes when he saw that [F/N]’s right eyes turned bright crimson, the pain causes her right eyes to turn on without control. It was a shocked but Kuro realize soon after that she was trying to remember something.

“[F/N], stop remembering your dream.” Kuro hold both her shoulder to snap her out. He hadn’t had an idea until, “[F/N], stay still.” Kuro licked her cheek. After a few licks, she came back to normal.

“Why did you do that?” she holds her cheek that had been licked by Kuro.

“With water, you will able to leave you’re nightmar-- dream or sleep.” Kuro explained.

“So, you used your saliva.” [F/N] understand but she still hold her cheek. Kuro nods,

“What did you dreamed about?” Kuro asked, he slowly lie her down on the couch again.

“My savior.” she whispered, she kept trying to remember her dream.

[F/N] explain about her dream, meeting face to face with her savior. She said that her savior had red eyes just like her right eye. Knowing that her savior gave one of his eye to her, it pains her to see her savior suffer just to save her life. The savior took out his eye and treated [F/N]’s missing right eye with his.

“He felt eternal pain just to treat and see me in good state.” [F/N] was sweating again.

As Kuro listen to her dream, he became more and more acknowledged about her savior. After [F/N] had let out her nightmare for Kuro to listen, she went back to sleep. Sitting beside her, Kuro start to think about her savior being someone that he knew.

~ ~ ~

The next day, I woke up early as usual. I saw that Kuro isn’t playing games anymore. So, I take a look at [F/N] after, she is still asleep and I saw Kuro, in his cat form and slept beside her. After knowing that they're fine, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Looking at the plates, usually I used only one but now I got three plates ready. I'm not alone now both of them are here. Preparing breakfast, I saw [F/N] slowly waking up and took a stretch on her body. She tied up her hair, as she walk her way to the kitchen. I turn to see her, but notice immediately that her right eye is crimson.

“[F/N], what happen to your eye!?” I nearly slipped the glass cup from my hand, I cupped her cheek in my hand and closely looked at her eye. The crimson color of her right eye seems to be permanent. I tried to close her eye and open it back but it remain the same. “Something did happen.” I confirmed my guess. At that good time, Kuro woke up.

“What’s with all the noise.” <Vampire form>Kuro said, waking up from sleep and he yawn.

“[F/N]’s eye.” I said panicking, still holding her cheek in my left hand.

“What’s wrong?” Kuro walked up slowly towards us.

“Her right eye.” I showed to Kuro as he came close to us. “It turned red.” I said, Kuro didn’t even react to what had happen.

“Don’t worry, Mahiru.” [F/N] covered my hand with hers that was holding her cheek. “I’m fine. Nothing bad happened to me, just a change of eye color.” [F/N] calmly said, but it didn’t change my mood.

“She had a nightmare last night.” Kuro said to stop me from even getting more worried.

“You did?” I looked at her and she nod. “What was your dream about?” this time both my hand was hold her cheeks.