"That's near my house too. Then, I'll walk you home." Sakuya said and she accepted it. Before we walk our separate ways home, I took Kuro from [F/N]'s shoulder.

"Bye." I wave them goodbye,

"See you again tomorrow, Mahiru." she smiled and wave at me.

"Yeah. Of course." I smiled back at her.

After we separated, I rush towards home and felt that I want things to speed up and go to school tomorrow. I want to talk more with [F/N].

"You look happy."<Cat form> Kuro said, he was on my shoulder and he notice that I couldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah. Having [F/N] as a friends is great." I hummed, still rushing towards home.

"That's good to hear." Kuro yawn,

~   ~   ~

While with [F/N] and Sakuya, they walked home together after we separated. Sakuya asked a lot about her background.

"You're life sounds amazing, but lonely." Sakuya said what he thought. "But have no fear, from now on me and Mahiru as your friend will never make you feel lonely again." Sakuya cheer [F/N] up.

"Thanks, Sakuya." [F/N] giggled, but suddenly she stopped and touches her nose.

"What's wrong, [F/N]?" Sakuya stopped as well.

"Somehow, my nose senses a lot amount of blood scent on you Sakuya." [F/N] said, she rubber her nose.

As she said that, Sakuya went stiff. Afraid that she might found out, he was thinking of something to change the subject.

"Kuro had it too. Is my nose playing with me?" [F/N] continue, still rubbed her nose.

"Maybe it IS your nose playing with you." Sakuya agreed. He fake laughed as it's like a joke to him, but actually he tried to hide his identity.

"Well, I don't hate the scent of blood but I kinda felt hungry." [F/N] rubbed her stomach this time. That's when Sakuya had a chance to change the topic.

"Then you better hurry so you could cook up some dinner." Sakuya continues walking. [F/N] agreed with what Sakuya said and they continue walking towards their home.

~   ~   ~

I was preparing dinner in the kitchen while Kuro was busy playing games. My phone rang, I checked as it has a message from Sakuya,

[I think [F/N] knows that Kuro and I are Vampires.]

[How are you sure?] I sent the message, a few second later and it rang again,

[She suddenly said that she sense a lot amount of blood on me while we walk our way home. I couldn't answered and change it into a joke.]

[Don't worry. I'll ask her next time. But for now, asked her something related with Vampires and see if she understands.] And I reply back the message.

After that message, I had been thinking a lot. I even asked Kuro if he's fine with [F/N] knowing that Kuro and Sakuya are Vampires. Kuro doesn't show any reaction and just agreed that she should know about their true identity.

Is Kuro even serious?

~   ~   ~

The next day, when I woke up, the problem still remains in my head. Knowing about Vampires is one thing but how will she react? If she was like me, I'd panic but after knowing all about Vampires, I soon understand everything and even know some peoples that have had a contract with the Vampires.