"Oh, shit. Right. Thank you!"

He grinned brightly. He was proud that he remembered before you did. That's what best friends are for.

You checked out and headed back to the car.

"Wanna go get some take out for later?" he asked and turned to you as he backed out of the parking lot.

"But I'd probably eat it right away. You know me."

He chuckled and nodded. "Right, but we are already out. Let's just go get some."

You shrugged and he pulled into a small resturant.

You both hopped out and headed in.

The person at the front looked at you both. "Just two tonight?"

You both nodded and Yoongi looked around and saw someone checking you out. He scoffed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder gently.

You looked up at him as the person showed you to a booth.

"Hello. My name is Minah. I will be your waitress for today. Do you guys know what you would like to drink right now?" the waitress asked after she came up to the booth.

"Ah, yes. I'd like a rootbeer," you announced and turned to Yoongi.

"I'd like just a water."

The waitress nodded and wrote it down. "Would you like any appetizers?" she asked.

"Oh! Can we have these mac and cheese bites?" you asked happily.

She nodded and wrote it down.

Yoongi chuckled softly and smiled at you as the waitress left.

She soon came back with the bites and your drinks. You clapped your hands excitedly and took a bite of the hot mac and cheese bite.

Yoongi watched you with a smile and sipped his water.

After picking your food and eating it, you felt as if your bladder was about to explode all over the place.

"I'll be back, Yoongs."

He nodded and you rushed to the bathroom. You went quickly and washed your hands. You stepped out of the bathroom and bumped into someone. "Ah, my ba-"

You looked up to see Seju. He was looking down at you as if you weren't a human, but only a useless speck.

"U-uh. I-i..."

Yoongi was wondering what took you so long. He looked around and spotted you behind a man with his back turned to him. After a little bit of looking, he realized who it was.

He ran to you, pushing Seju to the wall.

You gasped as you watched. "Y-yoongi!"

He held Seju by his collar. "You bastard," he said. "How can you do that to her?!"

Seju glared at Yoongi and chuckled. "You won't do anything. You're too pathetic and we-"

Yoongi landed a hard fist onto his face.

With a grunt, Seju stood up, holding his jaw.

"You'll pay for that."

All of a sudden, Yoongi was punched and more fists were thrown.

You widened your eyes. "Yoongi!!!" You tried to grab him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Go back to the table, Y/n," he said sternly, landing another punch on Seju.

"No! Stop!"

He landed a punch to Yoongi's stomach in return. Yoongi landed onto the floor and groaned.

"STOP!" you yelled as Seju began to kick Yoongi.

Yoongi turned to you and grimaced as it hurt him.

You got on your knees next to him and held him. "A-are you okay? No, that's not what I meant. Will you be fine?"

He nodded and grinned at you. "I'm not that weak, Y/n."

You hugged him and turned to Seju, standing and facing him.

You gave him a stern slap on the face.

"I don't want to see you ever again!"

He stared at you and shook his head, walking away.

You heard a shreak and looked to see a girl sitting at the table he was sitting at. It must've had been the girl he cheated on you with.

You leaned back down to Yoongi. "You're not that hurt, right?"

"I'll be fine, Sweetheart." He smiled at you.

You helped him up and walked to your table. You paid for the food and walked out with your hands entertwining.

"Yoongi.."

"Hm?" he asked and turned to you.

"Thank you," you said and looked at him.

"For?"

"For taking care of me."

Might update more tomorrow since im sick and might take off of school. Good night everyone :)