Tamaki X Reader: Proposal (redo)

A/n: MY LAST CHAPTER!!! If you guys wanna book two lemme know it will not be anything different. It will be the exact same shit I do here. Just a big ol two slapped on the title. (we all know I'm making another one anyway)and I'm rewriting my first story ever, to see how far my writing has come. And for the last time in this book please Enjoy~!

You sent the last punch to knock the villain out, he called himself Human Taser. You had a scratch up your arm, bleeding out, and a smaller one on your cheek. You stood there, barley balanced enough to stand, swaying slightly and panting.

You look over at your long time best friend and boyfriend of seven years, Tamaki, to see him running towards you, and helping you stay up.
You shake your head, and look up at him, smiling under your mask.

"A-are you okay?" He asks.

"I will be better after a nap." You giggle, and he sighs happily.

"W-well, u-um." He stutters, he then inhaled heavily, and stares at you, determination gleaming in his eyes. "Y-Y/n I-I love you, and I have ever since middle school." You look at him in awe and confusion, blushing, as he didn't even like saying you were his girlfriend, or holding your hand. Now, he's professing his love surrounded by fans, and holding you closely, almost without stuttering.

"Tamaki? What're you saying?" You chuckle nervously.

"A-and I wanna keep you in my life, f-forever. Y-Y/n, will you make my life one hundred times better, and m-marry me?" He says, bending down on one knee and pulling a box out, revealing a beautiful ring, with, not a diamond, but with a f/g/s instead. (Favorite gem stone.)

"A-absolutely!" You say, eyes watering and voice wavering. He smiles shyly up at you, slides the ring on your finger, and stands up, removing your mask, and kissing you passionately.

Mirio and Nejire ran over, congratulating the two.

"Ha! You owe me five bucks, he did do it before night fall!" Mirio smirks, looking down at Nejire as she sighs, aggravated, shoving five dollars at him.

You giggle at your friends antics. Wondering how they knew, but instead of doing anything, laying your head on Tamaki's chest, smiling up at him.

🎉 My Hero Academia Oneshots (mostly x reader, some ships) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉