Endeavor X Daughter!Reader: La La La

A/n: this is based on the song La La La by Sam Smith and Naughty Boy. Cause I like it and it's not pedophilia or incest y'all know I don't like that shit. I will do more shit about music because I love it. Anyway, please Enjoy~!

Hush, don't speak. When you spit your venom, I hate it. When you hiss and preach, about your new messiah cause your theories catch fire.

"You think just because you're a girl I'm supposed to go easier on you!?!" Your dad, Endeavor, shouted at you. You were the twin sister of Shouto Todoroki, exact same quirk, except you had strange eyes, and you dyed your hair h/c.

"Father leave her alone!" Shouto tries to step up for you but is ultimately ignored.

"I don't expect anything from you! Never have and I don't think I ever fucking will!" You shout. You can feel your left side heat up with anger.

"Why you little-!" He begins, but is cut off by loud bawling shouts.

"Do you know how fucking hard it is to not understand why your own fucking mother hates you? Why you're abused your entire life by those who you are supposed to be protected by!? For a little fucking girl innocent and naive enough to believe that I was in the wrong and should've been hurt?!? To not know where to go for comfort cause if I tried I'd get in trouble?! Why do you think I have no friends!? Why do you think I'm covered in ugly ass scars?!" You shout, Endeavor is frozen and looks scared. Shouto and Fuyumi's eyes are filled with worry.

I can't find your silver lining, I don't mean to judge, but when you read your speech its tiring! Enough is enough!

"Y/n.. enou-!" Endeavor tries to say.

"No! It's because of you that I can't be normal! And I am done listening to your bullshit! I'll pack my shit and get the fuck out before I listen to anything you have to say anymore! So either leave me the fuck alone, or I'll leave, and never talk to you again. I'll leave and the only contact I'll have with you is hero shit! Your fucking choice Endeavor." You hiss. You demoted him form father to Endeavor long ago. You refused to give him any sort of respect.

I'm covering my ears like a kid, When your words mean nothing, I go la la la, I'm turning up the volume when you speak, 'Cause if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it, I go La la, la la la la la na na na na na La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na, I find a way to block it, I go La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na

"Y/n, please don't leave. I need you here." Shouto mumbles, walking in the direction of where you went.

"You're the only reason I haven't left yet. You're an amazing person and don't deserve to be treated this way." You mutter, anger still lacing your tone but it's died down a tone.

"I'm the only reason you've suffered this long?" He says quietly.

"Don't think about it like that, I stayed cause I cared about you, think about it as a sister and brother helping each other. With sanity." You mutter.

"Well, you're still in school, so where would you go?" Shouto asks. You shrug.

"I dunno, I'd probably steal some of his money, like hell he'd notice, and stay in a hotel. Pack a bag, at night when he's asleep, slip out of my bedroom window, walk until I find a cheap hotel, maybe even go to a friends' house, if anybody is kind enough." You mumble. 

"You've seriously thought this all out?" He asks.

"I've seriously almost gone through with it." You say.

Shouto was about to say something else, but closed his mouth and went to his room instead. Nobody talked for the rest of the night, and when you thought everyone else was asleep, you packed a bag, and opened your bedroom window.

"You're going through?" Shouto asks, standing at your door. You turn to him and sigh.

"I-I'm sorry Shouto, I just can't stay here any longer." You mumble.

"I know." He sighs. "That's why I've called Midoriya, he said you could stay with him. And I really wished you would, so I know you're safe." He says, walking closer to you. Your eyes start to water, and you hug him.

"I love you Shouto." You mumble.

"I love you too Y/n." He mumbles. " Now go, be careful out there." He smiles.

You slip out of your bedroom window, with a bag on your back. You knock on the door of where Midoriya lives.

"Hello- Y/n, so you actually decided to leave?" He asks. You nod.

"I hate that man, but don't think I'm just leaving Shouto there, if I have to I'll go back." You mumble. He nods and smiles at you.

"Come on, we have a quest room you can use." He says, pulling you inside.