Kirishima X Reader: "Temporary" Replacement

A/n: another Kiri one for Sodaleaves (I think?) any who here ya go try to enjoy~!

You were on a date with your boyfriend, Kirishima. He took you to the carnival, just to screw around and have fun. You both had cotton candy. His pink and your's blue.

"Kiri! Look it's you as a plushy!" You pointed to a red stuffed shark. It was a prize for some stupid arm wrestling thing.

Kirishima stepped up to the man, the man was huge and bulky. When Kirishima stepped up with his usual smile, the man laughed at how small he looked. In the end there was no rule on quirks so Kirishima won. Through out this whole thing you swear you heard Helpless playing in the background. (You helpless bitch.)

"Here ya go Y/N!" Kirishima said as he handed you the shark plushie.

"I'm pretty sure you broke that guys hand." You said chuckling.

"Shhh not my problem anymore." He whispered and pushed you both forward.

"Thanks Kiri." You said, kissing the plushie.

"You're welcome." He said, pouting slightly.

"What?" You chuckled.

"You know I'm still here, right?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You're kissing the stuffed shark when your real shark is right next to you." He said.

"Kiri are you jealous?" You asked teasingly. He nodded . You laughed and kissed his cheek. "You'll always be my shark. This is your replacement when your busy." You said he smiled brightly and laughed with you.

-8 years later-

You stand holding the red shark plushie, tears rushing down your face.

"When I said "This is your replacement.." I didn't think it'd mean permanently." You sob, dropping to your knees. "I didn't wanna mean it permanently Eijirou." You choke out.

Eijirou Kirishima, loved by most, and liked by all

A/n: you thought this was gonna be all fluff didn't ya?