Deku X Reader: Acting Pt.2

A/n: a part two was requested as a lemon! So enjoy~!

(Sexual- Ya know what you get the bit)

After the play, you were prohibited to go back to the dorms, and relax and shower or whatever. You went to shower, because you were sweaty and gross from the lights and dancing and running.

"Good job Y/n!" Says most of your classmates as you pass by.

You get out of the shower, to see that someone has stolen you're towel. You don't know who, but you text all the girls, and they seem to be asleep. You get nervous, not wanting to leave and someone see you makes, but also not wanting to text a guy. You think about for a minute. There's a beat. You decide to text Deku, seeing as he is the closest to you and one of the lesser perverted ones.

hey, this is a bit embarrassing, but could you bring me a towel to the girls showers? Someone stole mine and all the girls are asleep.

Yeah sure. I'll be there in a sec.

You sigh in relief, and wait by the door for Deku to be there. He sticks his arm in, towel in hand. You dry off.

"Thank you so much Izuku! I can't thank you enough, you say, bending over to wrap the towel around your hair. You had taken out the extensions, because they were far too annoying.

"A-anytime Y/n.." he mumbles shyly.

"Hey! Since you're up, wanna watch a movie with me? I know its late, but it's supposed to be really good and its more fun to watch movies with someone else." You cheer.

He nods shyly. "Y-yeah, sounds like fun." He mumbles.

"It's called 50 Shades of Gray, I've never heard of it, but my friend said it was really good!" You cheer.

-time skip-

"That wasn't what I expected." You mumble, embarrassed.

"Y-yeah, me neither..." Izuku mumbles.

"Oh goodness! It's already one! I'm sorry to have kept you up so long!" You apologize, standing up. He stands up with you and you walk towards the door. As you're about to say goodbye, he notices something's off.

"Y/n, are you alright?" He asks worriedly.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." You mumble.

"Are you sure? You're face is noticeably red, do you feel sick?" He asks, stepping a little closer, and putting his hand on your forehead.

As he does this, he looks into your eyes, down at your lips, then back into your eyes. Then, without warning, he kisses you, soft and lovingly. Your eyes flutter closed, your knees buckle, and you wrap your arms around his neck to keep yourself up. He notices this and wraps his arms around your waist. He nervously, bites your bottom lip, as you moan into the kiss, and let him in your mouth, your tongues battle for dominance, and he barely beats you, claiming every nook and cranny as his. You moan lowly into the kiss.

You pull away, lungs burning from lack of oxygen, and look into his eyes again.

"Y/n... I.... I love you. And I have since the day I met you." Izuku smiles. You smile back, and give him a sweet peck on the lips.

"I love you too." You mumble.

He moves you towards your bed, laying you on it softly, and crawls on top of you. He looks down at you, and kisses from your lips down to your neck. He didn't want people to see what he had done to you, so he removes your shirt, and bites your collarbone, causing you to moan. You blush brightly, as he looks at you in surprise, then chuckles at you.

He kisses you again, and reaches around your back to unclasp your bra. He moves out of the way, but you just cover yourself with your arms out of embarrassment. He smiles down at your shy face, looking away, and moves your arms away. He moves closer, towards your ear, and whispers.

"Y/n, you are beautiful, every single part of you that you hate or dislike in anyway, I love ten times more than you think. I love you. That means all of you. Never forget that, okay?" He murmurs, kissing right below your ear. Your eyes start to water, and you hug him.

"Yeah, o-okay." You mumble, and lean up to connect your mouths.

He continues to play with your breasts, rolling his thumb over and pinching the hardened bud. He moves his mouth down, sucking on your chest, leaving bite marks. He bites down on your nipple, and you whimper, still blushing bright in embarrassment and pleasure. He pulls down your shorts and underwear, and moves his head away from you, and looks away shyly.

"Can I-uh-put my finger... inside of you?" He asks sheepishly. You nod.

"Sure." You smile. He nervously reaches down, and inserts one digit. You moan at the feeling, he moves it in and out quickly. "I-Izuku~!" You moan, he blushes, and feels himself grow more excited. He keeps it going, until you release on his fingers.

"Izuku." You mumble seductively.

"Y-yeah?" He says nervously, pulling out his fingers.

"I need you~" you purr.

A/n: I don't feel like writing anymore lol