Villain!Izuku X Reader: I should've known Pt.3 (Lemon)

A/n: I just thought of a scenario for after what just happened, it's angsty, if I feel like it, it may be a lemon, just a small heads up just in case. Anyway I hope you enjoy~!

"Alright Y/N, I'm off to work." Izuku says as he kisses your cheek.

"Bye Izu!" You say as you look up and kiss his lips gently.

An hour later, Denki went to work, looking for the league of villain... where Izuku worked... Fuck.

(Mean while in an alley somewhere.)

"Sh-Shit! Red! Call for back up!" Denki shouted at Kirishima as he held onto his knife wound.

"Awww, like that's gonna work silly heroes." Izuku says in a crazed voice. Bakugou arrived shortly after they called.

"The fuck is this guys problem?!" He shouts in anger. Nobody can tell, but under Izuku's smile grows wider.

"KACCHAN!?! GAH ITS BEEN YEARS! ITS ME! DEKU! YOU WERE RIGHT! I'M NOT A HERO!" Izuku shouts in a playful tone.

"D-Deku?!? How did?! What the-?!?" Bakugou stuttered in shock.

"Rabbit! We need to go! Shigaraki will get mad if we come back empty handed." Dabi yells.

"Aww! I was just getting started! Fine, let's go!" Izuku whines as he runs away, with Toga by his side. They lose the heroes shortly after.

(When Denki gets bandages and goes to Y/N.)

"Y/N! You have to stop seeing your boyfriend! He's a villain!" Denki shouts, as he walks in.

"Wha-What do you mean?" You ask quietly. 'Shit he found out! How?!?' You think.

"I mean he's with the league, he stabbed Kirishima! And he called Bakugou "Kacchan" as he proceeded to run away." He shouts.

"B-But I love him Denki... I can't just... I can't just leave him because he's a villain..." You say barely above a whisper.

"Wh-What?!? How can you say that!?! Y/N he is a villain! How do you know he isn't using you?!?" He say quieter.

"I-Izuku would never-" You tried to defend him, but your brother cut you off. "How do you know?!? You tell him everything! Don't you!?!" He says.

"I-I... Denki, I don't know what you saw, but he loves me, and I love him." You say angered.

"I don't want you to see him ever again!" He shouted at you. You started tearing up.

"You can't tell me what to do God dammit! I am a grown fucking woman! I will date who I please, even if you don't except me as your sister anymore." You say glaring at him. "Hell... I'd rather be a villain then break up with him!" You yell. Denki looked at you in shock, you never yelled in anger, happiness, excitement, joy, all of those, but never in anger. He picked up his suit case and walked out. You started crying when he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed, and everyone had started to accuse you of being a help to the League. Word got around that Izuku was a villain. You didn't know what to do, and Izuku was getting in trouble with the villains too. Saying you were a distraction.

You packed up important things and clothes, and ran as fast as you could. You ended up at a park, it was late at night so no one knew who you were. You called Izuku in a panic.

"Izuku.. I don't know what to do.. I'm scared..

Tell me where you are.

I'm at the park across town..

I'll be there in a minute."

A few minutes later he ran into the park.

"Y/N! What's wrong?!? Are you hurt?!?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm not injured, I just can't do this... I-Izuku, I don't know what to do..." You sob into his chest. He wraps his arm around you securely. "Do you think I could get away with changing my name and moving to like America." You ask quietly. He chuckles.

"I wish." He says "The only way they'll let me stay with you is if you become a villain, and I don't want you anywhere near them. I-It's dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." He says shakily. "M-maybe you can tell the press that you were forced to do this. That we brainwashed you to love me." He says.

"N-No! Izuku I don't wanna lie, I love you." You sob.

"I love you too, but Y/N please for me, I just want you to be safe." He says, sighing shakily. You nod your head.

"O-Okay, if-if that's what you want, I-I'll tell the press that. B-but I want one last thing to give you." You say. You take him to your shared apartment.

You turn around when you enter, kissing him passionately and wrapping your arms around his neck. He put his hands around your waist. You both pull away for air.

"My V-card." You say seductively. His eyes widen and he blushes slightly, but he smiles softly and kisses your cheek gently, down to your shoulder. He goes until he finds the spot that makes you squirm. You tangle your fingers in his green curly locks.

"Are you sure? I don't want them thinking I... had my way... with you..." he mumbles quietly.

"I have makeup for a reason." You say smiling. He looks at you for a minute, then he closes the space between you. He picks you up bridal style and carries you into the bedroom. He takes off your shirt and pants, leaving you in your under garments. He takes his own shirt off along with it. He started at your forehead and kissed to above your panties.

"You're funny. You're caring. You're lovely. Your kindness. Your thoughtfulness. Your mindset to make others happy. Your eyes. Your hair. Your beautiful body. Your smile. The way your eyes sparkle when you talk about something you like. Your personality. Your determination. Your laugh. How smart you are. Your silly thoughts. You're fearless. You're level-headed. Your dancing." With each kiss he names something he loved about you. He starts to take off your panties.

"I-Izuku shouldn't I do something too." You ask.

"No, let me, this is the last thing I'll ever get to do for you, please?" He asks. You just nod your head. He continues to remove your panties, he inserts one digit and starts to move it in and out, over and over.

"Aah... mmm... ngh..." You moaned as he moved his fingers. "H-Have you- aah! D-Done this ngh before..?" You ask. He shakes his head no.

"I've done my research." He says, smirking slightly. He removes his finger, before you reach your climax, causing you to whine.

"I'm not gonna let you have all the fun." He says playfully. He unbuttons his pants, and takes off his pants and boxers. He lines himself up at your entrance, and slowly pushed himself inside of you. You cry out in pain, holding on to the sheets tight enough to make your knuckles turn white. He kisses you to take your mind off the pain and waits for you to adjust, whispering more about what he loves about you.

"Y-You can move now.." You mumble. He starts to move in and out slowly. "I-Izuku! M-Move faster !" You moan out, he follows your command. Moans, grunts, groans, and skin slapping together, filled the bedroom.

"I-Izuku! I-I'm g-gonna- AAH!" You moan as your juices spill on his member, he pulls out and cums on your thighs and stomach.

He lays down next to you and covers you both up. You look up at him with a smile, and go to sleep.