Katsuki X Reader: Puppy Voice (second part of gibberish)

A/n: a request. So here is to... I forgot their name. But here. This is gonna be short. Enjoy~!

"Katsu!" You shout as he gets hit with a quirk. Once a fucking again.

"Sorry doll~ I have to go~" the villain hums and runs off.

"Katsu?" You ask, as you walk closer to the smoke. As the smoke fades out you see blonde hair, but it's not normal. He's turned into...

A fucking dog. Not just any dog, a Pomeranian. You begin laughing as he starts barking. Cackles of laughter and fits of barking fill the tiny street corner.

"Okay now stop it Katsuki!" You say, he quiets down and walks to you as his tail wags. His tongue is out of his mouth, and panting happily.

"Y/n! Are you oka- oh you're kidding me." Kirishima starts, but stops as he sees Katsuki's new form.

"Yep." You sigh, picking up the dog.

"Fucking-!" He starts to say, but sighs instead. "Let's just go to the dorms.

"Aww a dog- that's Bakugou." Kaminari starts.

"Uh-huh." You sigh.

"Hey! No pets- oh my god that's Bakugou." Iida starts shouting about the rules until he realizes Katsuki has been transformed yet again.

"How does this always happen to you? Huh? How is him always in this much trouble?" You use your puppy voice.

"Him?" Kaminari asks.

"Him." You confirm.

"I'm just gonna wait for this to blow over." You sigh and lay to the couch with Katsuki on your stomach.

You set there watching TV and petting his fur. An hour of laying there, you're both asleep. Two hours after you both are asleep, Katsuki changes back and you both are just laying there, sleeping.

"Shh. They'll hear you." You hear. As you open your eyes and see Mina and Kaminari standing above you.

"You realize you're all dead when Katsuki wakes up?" You say. They nod. You sigh. "Run." You say. They all sprint in different directions.