THE FLOOR IS-

A/n: I stole this idea from someone, but it's a different story. Enjoy~!

"THE FLOOR IS IZUKU!" A shout rings out through the small classroom of 1-A. Everyone either remains seated, or completely falls on the floor, but two people have disappeared.

Y/n looks up, and sees Katsuki holding onto the light, not surprised, but you're very confused when you see Aizawa hanging from the roof.

"You guys can't do that when I have no clue who you said." Aizawa grumbles, lowering himself from the roof. Everyone chuckles or giggles at him.

"You can come down from the roof now, the floor is back to normal." Katsuki jumps down, and then sits down with an unamused face.

-at lunch-

"THE FLOOR IS ALL MIGHT!" You shout, as the confused hero walks by. Everyone falls to the ground, except the hero himself who is completely confused.

"I called it! You owe me twenty bucks Katsuki!" You cheer.

-later-

"THE FLOOR IS MR. AIZAWA!" You shout in the common room, when you realize everyone is there.

People who had their feet up put them down so they were at least touching the ground.

"Wow such kindness." You giggle.

-time skip-

"THE FLOOR IS KATSUKI!" You shout.

Nobody moves, Katsuki looks around the room, and nods. So he didn't have a reason to be mad. Nobody else noticed Izuku awkwardly shift so he was sitting criss-cross. You giggle at him, and go back to normal.

This happened an uncountable amount of times. But you had two favorites, one because it was sweet, and the other because it went viral.

-sweet one-

You had felt bad, you just ran out of fake confidence. It would be back tomorrow, but nobody liked that the sweetest girl was sad. So during lunch, Izuku had a plan.

"THE FLOOR IS Y/N!" He shouted, and very one in the cafeteria, got off their chairs and either sat on the ground, or laid there.

You didn't realize what was happening for a minute, continuing to sit crisscross. You look around after realizing what Izuku said, you looked up out of curiosity, seeing everyone, even Monoma and Katsuki, on the ground you smiled.

"Gah, can't let a girl hate life for even a day huh guys?" You chuckle, eyes watering from happiness. After everyone gets back up, you hug Izuku.

"Your a dork." You chuckle, he hugs you back, and chuckles.

"Anything to see my best friend happy!" He cheers. (Bitches he's g a y)

-viral one-

One day, Todoroki was particularly quiet, so you had an even better idea.

"THE FLOOR IS ENDEAVOR!" You shout, everyone makes a movement to get up on something. You found it hilarious that three people were near the roof.

Marian her wings, and was panting, holding Kirishima by his shoulders, because he had fallen, and Mr. Aizawa was dangling like he had been the first day. You looked to see Todoroki chuckling quietly at everyone.

"THE FLOOR IS ENDEAVOR!" You shouted in public with a couple of friends. More people heard and did the same as the heroes in training.

Marian grabbed a random civilian who had heard you, she had looked terrified, and a little girl.

"Stop it." He breathes. He waits a little longer before bringing the people down.

Another day, you were in a very quiet, large public space, knowing everyone could hear you.

"THE FLOOR IS ENDEAVOR!"

Everyone jumps up, Marian is by the ceiling again. You laugh at him, he just sighs.

"Please, I have a heart attack every time you say that, stop." He sighs.

It had gone completely viral. The people who heard you in public, continued on, until it was almost more known than Endeavor himself.

One day, while you were out with Todoroki, Marian, and Izuku, a news reporter walks towards you.

"Excuse me, Ms. L/n, correct?" She says.

"Yep, didja need something?" You ask.

"Why did you start "The Floor is Endeavor" challenge?" She asks, you smile sweetly at her, than turn to Todoroki.

"Mind me saying why I really started it?" You ask, he shakes his head.

"Go ahead." He smiles lightly.

"He's an abusive asshole." You smile. Marian is laughing so hard she's almost on the ground, Izuku is just nodding, agreeing, and Shouto has a straight face.