Shouto X Reader: Mr. Steal Your Girl Pt. 2 (LEMON)

A/n: HERE IT IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! IMMA WRITE IT TODAY Y'ALL!!! *cough cough* Anyway this of course is a continuation and you don't have to read the other story to know what's happening exactly, but it might make more sense if you read the other one first. So I said I'd do some smutty smut and who better than this boi. As always, please enjoy~!

WARNING THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS IF YOU IGNORE MY WARNING PLEASE ENJOY!!

"Umm Shouto, wanna stay the night at my house? My parents aren't home and it'll be boring all alone." You said to your new boyfriend and longtime best friend as you walked home after the talent show, which Deku won, because he sang a Beyonce song. That was a bet he lost with Kirishima. 

"Sure Y/N, I guess I could." He said smiling down at you. It'll be like the ones from when you were little.(not if i have a say in it)

As you walked inside your house, you went straight to your bedroom to get clothes and shower. 

"Just have a seat on the couch until I get back, then we can watch TV or whatever I dunno, but you know where to get food and drinks, feel free to do whatever you please." you said as you rushed around the house. The only underwear and bra you had clean were some crimson lingerie. 'Oh well.' you thought 'It's not like anything'll happen'.

About twenty minutes later, you got out of the shower, and put on your clothes, though you realized your PJs were too little. So you walked out with only your bra and panties on. 

"Hey, Y/N I was wondering if y-" "Shouto!" you said trying to cover yourself up with the shirt you pulled out of the drawer, both of you blushing madly. "I-I didn't realize you walked in.." you mumble shyly, still trying to cover yourself up.

"I didn't know you wore such things Y/N." He smirked at you, while walking closer. Your blush grew darker.

I-I-I u-umm I don't- I didn't mean- I don't usually-" You were cut off by his lips on your. He moved the shirt away from your body and wrapping his arms around your waist. He bit down on your bottom lip, causing you to whimper. He smirked at your reaction, he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which you hesitantly granted. You didn't even try to fight for dominance, you knew he was gonna win. After you pulled away from the kiss cause the lack of this weird thing called oxygen, that you kind of need to have to survive, who knew.

"Why did you hesitate?" He asks, panting.

"I-I'm just nervous, I-I've never done anything like this.." you mumbled shyly and looked down a bit.

"No need, I'll take great care of you." He said, lifting up your chin and kissing your lips, but gentler this time. He pulls away and attacks your neck, looking for your sweet spot. Once he finds it, he sucks and bites on it, making you mewl and whimper at every bite and suck, and he was enjoying every sound you made. 

"Shouto, sh-shouldn't we move to the b-bed?" you ask. He nods and picks you up bridal style and lays you on the bed. He kisses you again and un-clips your bra. He moves it out of the way, and goes back to your neck, leaving a trail of kisses to your breasts. He lifts up his head, cups your breasts, and give them a firm squeeze, causing mewls to leave your mouth. He wanted more. He takes one hardened bud into his mouth and leaves the other one to his hand. He sucks and squeezes and bites. You turn into a moaning and whimpering mess. He lifts up and takes off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. Enjoying your disheveled state. He looks down at your underwear, to see that your soaked. He takes off your underwear and enters one digit into you, causing you to yelp in surprise.

"Shouto, warn me next time!" You scold and your boyfriend just chuckles at you. He moves his finger in and out, soon adding another digit and doing a scissoring motion with his fingers. You moan at the new and pleasurable sensation. Right before your release, he pulls his fingers out and you whine at the loss of contact.

"Sh-shouto, st-stop teasing me.." You mumble and he nods his head. He pulls off his boxers, revealing his erect member. "H-How is that gonna fit?" You asked surprised at his size. He chuckles at your reaction. 

"Don't worry darling it will." He says as he grabs a condom that you had in your bedside table, and rolls it on. He aligns his member at your entrance and pushes himself in all at once, knowing if he went slow, it would only hurt you more. You cry out in pain and your eyes start to tear up. He mumbles sweet nothings in your ear and kissing away your tears. About five minutes later, you nod giving him the okay to move and he starts moving slowly. He gradually goes faster and more rough, causing you to moan out louder, and more frequent. 

"Sh-shouto I-I'm-" "Me too.." he cuts off your sentence. Soon you reach your climax. Soon after, Shouto's thrust become sloppier, until he reaches his climax, and his seed spills in the condom. After he comes down from his high, he pulls out takes off the condom and throws it in the bin next to your bed. He lays down next to you and covers both of you up with a blanket.

"Y/N are you okay? I wasn't to rough was I?" He asks. You shake your head and snuggle into his chest.

"You were perfect Shouto. I love you." You mumbled as you drifted off into sleep.

"I love you too." He mumbles, following you to the land of sleep.

A/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DID IT I'M SORRY IT WAS HORRIBLE, I KNOW BUT I STILL FUCKING DID IT I WAS LOW KEY UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT I CAN STILL SAY I TRIED MY DAMNEDEST!!! SEE Y'ALL LATER!!