Tamaki X Reader: Love at First Sight Pt.2

A/n: lol I honestly just wanted to do this for me. Also I'm in it and I have a different quirk. Seduction, because my friends say I flirt on accident. Also I added a bit at the end for fun cause I thought about it. Enjoy~!

It's been a few weeks since the incident with the girl studying under Recovery Girl. Y/n L/n. Tamaki couldn't get the girl out of his head. The way she smiled, her voice, her enchanting e/c eyes, her silky h/l h/c hair, how she looked up at him and held onto him.

"Tamaki!" Mirio shouts, trying to get his friends attention. The raven haired boy shakes his head, and blushes.

"Oh... s-sorry Mirio, w-what were you saying?" He asks quietly.

"What's going on with you? You've been distracted for the past four weeks!" Mirio says.

"Umm... well, th-there's this girl in class 2-A, sh-she studies under Recovery Girl, and I-I can't get her out of my h-head." Tamaki says, voice barely above a whisper. (He trusts Mirio with everything fite me)

"Dude do you love her? Because, that might be it, what did you feel when you saw her?" Mirio asks.

"W-we'll, I felt happy, and nervous, and I could barely ask if she was okay. And when she grabbed my arm and looked up at me I couldn't speak p-properly." Tamaki mumbles.

"You are too!" Mirio says. Tamaki blushes darkly.

-on the other side of the lunch room-

It's been a few weeks since the villain incident. Since seeing Tamaki. That's what it was that was distracting you. Him. He never left your mind, the way he looked down, his shy quiet voice, his pointy ears, his raven hair, his delicate onyx eyes, and the way he held you up, trying his hardest to be delicate.

"Yo! Y/n! You aight dawg?" Marian asks.

"Oh! Hmm? What were you talking about?" You blush. Aw yes. Your best friend. Bitchy, but nice.

"Dude are you alright? I mean, you've been distracted since you almost got scooped." She says, there was concern in her voice but she couldn't just ditch the chance to make a joke.

"Um... well, it's about the guy who saved me... his name is Tamaki Amajiki, and everything about him won't leave my head!" You whine quietly. She smiles at you.

"Awwww! You like him!" She says, quiet enough for people not to hear her.

"Marian!" You whine, blushing darkly as she cackles at you quietly.

"It's fine! I can totally see where you're coming from. The quiet shy type is your thing!" She says.

-behind Y/n and Tamaki's back-

"Hey! You're ummm Togata, right? Lemme talk to you for sec." Marian says, approaching Mirio and his friends, something about her, that distracted him from his normal thoughts. Nejire wiggles her eyebrows at him and pushes him to go. Once they're alone, she speaks, though what she said isn't what he though was gonna happen.

"That Tamaki guy is your best friend, right?" She asks. Now he thinks it's going in a different direction.

"Yeah! What about him?" He says, she steps closer slowly, pulling on his tie to bring him to eye level with her.

"What can you tell me about his love life? Any past relationships, or... new crushes?" She says, he looks down at her blushing, he looks at her for a while.

"U-umm, look m-miss, if you have a crush on him, he has eyes for someone else." Mirio stutters. She smirks up at him, leaning a little closer to his face.