Shouta X Reader: Doctor's Curse

A/n: I was watching Grey's Anatomy. And thought of this. Enjoy~!

You had come home after eighty hours at the hospital, you wanted to see your husband, and you wanted to see him now. You went to the school, Nezu letting you in.

"Even though it- enter!" Shouta says, cutting himself off to answer the door, it slowly slides open, revealing his wife. With your hair covering most of your face. He walked closer, moving your hair out of the way, and seeing the broken and sad look on your face.

"Excuse me class." He says, and slides the door shut. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asks.

You look up at him, your eyes start to water, and you fall into his chest crying. He lets you cry for a while before asking, he holds you closely, when you've calmed down enough to explain, you begin.

"I... I let a baby die Shouta... the tiniest little girl, she was born with half a heart and a collapsed lung. I knew she wasn't gonna live, but knowing that she wouldn't get to. Knowing that she couldn't survive without some sort of magic." You say, taking in a shaky breath.

"I know, I know. It's okay, it's gonna be okay." Shouta assures.

You both sit like this for another minute or two.

"I'm sorry. I know you need comfort, and I promise we can do whatever you want when I get home, but I really need to go teach my class. So they can be heroes and save more people." He murmurs, and you nod your head, he cups your cheeks, and uses his thumb to wipe away your tears. He kisses your forehead, than turns back to the door, and enters his class. Though he tries to forget about the look on your face, he can't.

"Mr. Aizawa? You've get like a wet spot on your shirt." Mina finally points out. He sighs, grabs a tissue and wipes it, it does some, just enough for it to not be as noticeable.

"Happy?" He says sarcastically and throws it in the trash.

"Hey, Who was that lady? And why was she upset?" Hagakure asks. Aizawa looks at her, or where he imagines her face to be, and sighs.

"None of you are gonna concentrate until I tell you are you?" He asks. Most shake their head no.

"Alright, my wife is a nurse, she was taking care of a baby girl who had half a heart and a collapsed lung. She knew it wasn't gonna live, but the fact that she knew and couldn't do anything about it to save her, made her upset. I don't know why she chose now to come and see me, but she did." He explains, a lot of the kids look really sad.

"Is she alright?" Uraraka asks.

"She will be, but this is the first time someone so young has died under her care, she's never gonna forget it, but she will get over it." He answers.

-later that night-

Shouta makes it home, tired and aching. He walks around the house, looking for his wife. He finds you laying in bed, you were asleep, but it looked like you had cried to get that way. He looks at your face, and sighs sadly. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to his chest. You look up at him, and snuggle in closer.

"How was your day?" You ask.

"It was stressful, and after you came in nobody would focus if I didn't told them. They still didn't focus and I'm pretty sure some started crying. But other than seeing the look on your face my day was okay." He says. You sigh, and look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry I ruined your class today, I just really needed you." You apologize and he shakes his head.

"It's not your fault. None of this is. Don't apologize." He says.

You wrap your arms around his back, pulling him closer to you. Being the good wife you are you say a few simple words to change the mood!

"I cooked you dinner. I couldn't eat any myself, but it should still be warm." You whisper. He kisses the top of your head.

"I'll eat later." He yawns.

"Tired?" You tease.

"Always." He says. You chuckle.