Kirishima X Shy!Reader: Unexpected

A/n: a request! I'm sorry I never remember you guys' names! I feel kinda bad! Anyway, this is for my main man Kiri boi! I'm not that sorry! Anyway! Enjoy, ya hoes~!

(Sexual content)

You're in your room, sitting next to your crush. This is a very rare predicament, but it's still happening! You are surprised you're able to talk normally.

A little backstory, you have a big test in a few days and Bakugou is sick as a dog. So he can't help Kirishima study, so you have to. Or he asked and you said sure. You didn't have to.

"H-Hey Kiri, I need to use the bathroom, n-need anything?" You ask quietly.

"I think I'm good." He says with a smile as he stands up to stretch. You nod and make your way out of the room.

While you were gone, Kirishima decided to snoop around. He has a major crush on you, and nobody ever really asks about you. He finds a f/c note book, with a fluffy pen of the same color next to it. He curiously opens to a random page and starts reading.

"And his teeth! Argh, his teeth! They're so sharp and cute! I wonder how they feel against my neck when I see him smile. He's so strong! I want him to wrap his strong arms around me until I can't breath! I just want him to take me then and there when he's in his hero costume, it's so revealing! And he does everything while looking super adorable! Crushes are stupid! *incomprehensible screeching*"

Kirishima blushes at the strange wording from his adorable and seemingly innocent crush.

"Kiri I hope your okay with- EEEEEE G-GIVE THAT HERE!" You shout in embarrassment and grab the book from your crush. "H-how much did you read?" You ask quietly.

"Not much, other than something about teeth and a revealing hero costume." He says, wandering closer to you.

"Y-You read that page." You whisper quietly. He nods. "I'm s-sorry Kiri, I didn't mean to make you- mm!" You were cut off by Kirishima's lips being gently placed on yours.

"Ya know if you wanted me that badly you could've just said so." He mumbles. You blush ten times harder than before.

"I-u-Umm-" You stammer trying to form words. He chuckles at your shy behavior. Then he kisses you again, this time you kiss back. It goes on for a bit, mouths moving together, perfectly in sync. He pulled away, pressing his forehead against yours.

"I won't force you into anything, but if you want to continue we can." He mumbles. You nod your head quickly. He chuckles and kisses you again. He pulls away and goes to your neck, starting out with kisses and licks, but continuing on with sucking and bites.

"That's what you wanted didn't you? To fell my teeth on your neck?" He asks, then bites your neck harshly, making you whimper. Heat starts to look below your abdomen, and a knot forms in your stomach.

He lays you on your bed, taking off his shirt before hovering above you. He kisses you and rubs his hands up and down your sides. He pulls away for just a minute to remove your shirt, now noticing you weren't wearing a bra.

"No bra?" He questions.

"I just planned on studying, what kinda satanist relaxes in a bra?" You say, he chuckles. (I actually do this but that's because I still don't have boobs.)

"I guess you're right." He mumbles, before curiously squeezing your breasts, causing you to squeal. You cover your chest with your arms in embarrassment. "Don't hide from me." He says removing your arms from your chest, and smiling down at you. Your blush becomes more prominent then ever really. He puts one hardened bud in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. You let out small mewls. He keeps sucking and biting, making the heat pooling hotter and hotter.

"Kiri.." You moan breathily. He looks up at you for a minute, before bringing his attention to your sweat pants, that hung loosely on your hips, that hid your most sensitive part. He pulls them down, along with your underwear, revealing your drenched womanhood. You closed your legs immediately, shying away from his hungry gaze. Though he doesn't allow it and pulls them back apart immediately.

"Do you want to continue? You can tell me at anytime to stop and I will drop it completely, and we can go back to studying, and we can pretend that nothing happened, okay?" He reassures. "Just tell me what you want to do." He says.

"I... want to continue..." You say barely above a whisper. He then smiles lightly at you. You really did love Kirishima, he's so caring and sweet all the time.

"Can I, uh, put my finger... in you?" He asks quietly, you nod. He inserts one digit and you hum lightly in surprise. He kisses you, rougher and more passionate than before. You both pull away when your lungs burn form lack of oxygen. He kept moving his finger, and added another one. You moan loudly at the added finger and blush in embarrassment, but don't try to cover up your mouth, knowing only he will hear you.

"K-Kiri- agh- I'm gonna-Ah~!" You moan, feeling the knot grow tighter, he nods and moves his fingers faster. You moan out his name as you dissolve on his fingers.

"Eijirou." He mumbles. "You can call me Eijirou." He says.

"Eijirou. That's a really cute name. I've never noticed before." You mutter. He then pulls down his own sweat pants and boxers.

"You can still back out, just tell me to stop and I'll drop it all." He says, obviously unsure of how he's doing.

"O-Okay, if any moment I don't want to, I'll tell you." You mutter, he nods and lines himself up at your entrance.

Before he can do anything else, you grab the back of his neck and bring his lips down for a gentle kiss. Nothing sexual or heated for a long moment, just gentle kisses.

"I love you Eijirou." You whisper. He looks at you before smiling.

"I love you too Y/n." He mumbles.

He lines himself at your entrance and pushes himself in, inch by ridiculously thick inch. You keep making small sounds of pain. Tears welling up in your eyes and your face scrunching up from pain.

"A-ah, I'm sorry, do you want me to pull out, please don't cry!" He says worriedly.

"N-no, it's alright, j-just give me a minute, p-please." You say, holding on to his back. You both sit there, he keeps mumbling adorable sweet nothings in your ear, and kissing you to help take your mind of the pain. "O-okay, you can move." You say as the pain subsides.

He moves his hips slowly at first, but picks up his speed as your moans and pants and mewls fuel him.

"Ei-Eiji~! Oh~!" You moan as the feeling in your stomach gets tighter and tighter, until it snaps. You moan his name. Not surprisingly, a few seconds later a string of small curses leave Kirishima's mouth, as he pulls out and comes on your thighs. After getting you cleaned up, putting some clothes back on, and laying down for a bit, does anyone say anything.

"Are we a thing now? Cause I'm not very sure how relationships work." Kirishima asks.

"I think so. If both of us are on board we are." You smile.