Dabi X Rei: Long Time No See...

A/n: I'm making up a name for Dabi in this story alright, I thought about this when I was swimming with my little cousin and T~T I almost cried thinking of it. Like seriously. Anyway please Enjoy~!

"Hello, I'm here to see Rei Todoroki." Dabi says as he walks towards the counter of the hospital.

"And Who are you?" The woman asks, having seen most of the Todoroki kids and knows what Endeavor looks like.

"I'm Touya Todoroki." He says. Her eyes widened, after hearing that he had run away long ago.

"Room thirty two, second floor." She says.

"Thanks." He mutters and walks off.

"Oh, Shouto?" Rei says as she hears a knock on the door.

"Guess again." He says and opens the door.

"Umm, sir? Do you have the wrong room?" She asks.

Dabi lifts his head to look into her eyes, after nearly thirteen years of not having any interaction. "No." He mumbles. She gasps, stands up and grabs a hold of his face, gently.

"Touya?" She questions. "Oh sweetheart, what happened?" She asks, hugging her son.

"I saw Shouto, during the Sports Festival. And he fought that one kid and-.." he pauses for a moment. He takes in a sharp breath and looks at her. "And I realized, I never saw you, after you were taken away. And what kinda son would I be if I never came to visit my mom?" He chuckles slightly.

"Why is your skin all patched up and why did you change your hair?" She asks.

"I can't stand the thought of looking like him, so I dyed my hair black, and well, I hated all the scars all over my body, so I kinda burned them away. And they had to patch me knew skin with medical staples." He answers.

She looks up at him with tear filled eyes, and a gentle smile on her face.

"I've missed you Touya." She mumbles.

"I've missed you too mom." He mutters.

A/n: FITE ME HOES