Todoroki X Reader: Peppermint

A/n: I hate my new school. My friend might be homophobic, and the only other friend I have I only see at lunch. So fuck this fuck life. I'm gonna use writing as a coping mechanism. Enjoy~!

You hated your new school. Everyone looked at you as if you were some kind of monster, because everyone knew who you were. The villain's child.

Your parents had a one night stand, and your mother was a villain. She abused you for years on end, until you were about ten, she pulled a gun on you, and the neighbors noticed and called the cops. Your father was a kind man, he was poor, but kind. You didn't have to fear him, you lived with him for two years and met a boy named Shouto Todoroki. He was your best friend. The only person you told everything to. That is until your father tried to save a man at a gas station. He walked in to buy candy, since you had had a bad day, when two meth heads walked in with guns to rob the place, and he was caught in the cross fire between one of the meth heads and the cashier.

The only person you had left was Shouto, and he couldn't talk to you, since you had to move. You ended up going to some school across the country with adoptive parents, who treated you better then your mother, but usually used you for publicity. You hated them, you never showed it, but you did, there was a deep, deep, seated hatred for them. Using an innocent child with nobody left to make themselves look good. Disgusting.

You vowed to be a hero, to get all kids in your situation out, to help people who were defenseless like how you were. You had a quirk, but if you ever used it your mom would over power it, since you got hers and she knew more about it. It was an amazing quirk. Shouto referred to it as 'beautiful'. You could control plant life, it was stronger then your mother's. She only took energy away from plants, you controlled their energy. Your dad called you Mother Nature for the short time he has you, Shouto did too.

You had got accepted into UA, your adoptive parents didn't want to move just because of you, so they bought you a nice apartment in walking distance of the school.

You walk into school with an emotionless look on your face. Expecting nothing but, meaningless faces and nameless people. You looked in the humongous for class 1-A. It didn't take you long to find it, and when you walk in you're greeted with noise. People having already found friends and who they think they'll like the most. You didn't care for them, until you saw a boy with red and white hair, he looked at you quizzically, before shaking his head and looking back out of the window.

You smile lightly, walking towards him and poking his shoulder. He turns back, looking emotionless.

"Yo Peppermint, is that really how you great an old friend?" You say, raising your eyebrow, and staring down at him.

"Mother Nature?" He mumbles.

"Thought I would be obvious, considering I'm the only one in the last decade to have a Mother Nature quirk." You say sarcastically.

"I thought you moved after... what happened." He says.

"I did, my adoptive parents bought me an apartment after I got into UA." You say.

He stands up, and unexpectedly hugs you. You stand shocked for a moment, then hug him back.

"I missed you." He mumbles.

"Missed you too Peppermint." You smile.