Izuku Midoriya X Reader: Her Last Words

A/n: HIII sooooo I'm doing this based on a song called Her Last Words by Courtney Parker. It's about suicide so if you are sensitive to stuff like that please skip over but it will have a happy ending I promise to my friend Sara who I also love that it will be happy. So please enjoy~!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING THIS MENTIONS SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION SO IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT FEEL FREE TO SKIP OVER THIS ONESHOT!!!!

Y/N L/N was an average girl. As a kid she was friends with Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou, she always wore a smile. She was cheerful and happy for a short while, as she grew up she was made fun of for not having a quirk, she wasn't quirkless she was just a late bloomer. But when people made fun off her and she would start getting upset, her best friend would be there to help her, Izuku, even though he was quirkless, he would always help her feel happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Y/N, why are you wearing long sleeves, it's like 85 degrees outside?" Asked Izuku not knowing of the cuts in her wrist.

"O-Oh umm.. I-I just... feel kinda chilly... Y-Yeah I'm just a l-little chilly..." she responded. He wanted to try harder, but he knew that she was too stubborn to say otherwise. He just nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey idiot, what's that on your wrist?" Katsuki asked as he saw a little blood leaking through her sleeves.

"O-Oh my cats accidentally cut my wrist, n-nothing to worry about Katsuki." Y/N responded mustering up her best fake smile to prove it was nothing.

Katsuki just clicks his tongue "Tch. Whatever idiot." he just pretend as if he didn't know she was lying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she got her quirk, along with Izuku, they both got in to Class 1-A in UA. You think she would feel better by now, but she felt worse. Being surrounded by amazing and strong people, she knew she would never be an amazing hero like them. When she got home after her first day of school, she had to stop her self from crying again. She thought that her lifetime crush, Izuku, had a crush on Uraraka.
What she didn't know, was that Izuku also had a crush on her.

*Beep Beep*

She heard her phone ring, it was Izuku. She her eyes and answers her phone with a genuine smile.

Hi Izuku.
Hi Y/N!! Did you enjoy school today?
Yeah, you asked me this on the way home, why would you ask it again?
You just seemed sad on the way home, I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
Yeah I'm fine, thanks for worrying about me.
Okay, bye Y/N see you tomorrow.
Yeah... bye

She hung up and sighed. "Tomorrow..." she started crying, she couldn't hold her tears back anymore.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" She heard her mom ask from behind her door.

"Yeah, I'm fine mom, goodnight..." she said as she laid her head down in her pillow

"Oh... okay night hun" her mom walked away not wanting to bother her, thinking she was just tired after her first day of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went to school for 2 more months, until she couldn't take it anymore. She wrote 2 notes 1 to her parents and 1 to Izuku.

Dear mom and dad,

I'm sorry mom, but this world is just not my place. I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in, I've come to realize this world is full of sin. There's nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space. I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race. It's a disgrace, I was misplaced, born in the wrong time and the wrong place. It's okay though, cause you'll see me soon. You'll know when your time comes just look at the moon. As it shines bright, throughout the night. I love you, goodbye.