Deku X Famous!Reader: No way!

A/n: this is like super fucking ooc but idgaf bite me! It's an AU we're Bakugou and Deku and friends. Anyway Enjoy~!

"Guys! Our new student is Y/n L/n!" Mina cheers.

"Seriously!?" Everyone except Todoroki and Deku shout.

"I haven't heard from Y/n for like four years!" Bakugou exclaims.

"You knew her?!" Kirishima shouts.

"No way!" Mina says.

"Yeah, we all went to the same school for like ever." Deku says.

"Deku had the biggest fucking crush on her!" Bakugou teases.

"She's my girlfriend now." Deku smiles.

"No fucking way! She said yes! I thought you got turned down! That's what everyone said!" Bakugou exclaims.

"Yeah, I was surprised honestly." Deku says sheepishly.

"Didn't she beat the fuck out of you one time?" Bakugou asks.

"Yeah, I had my hood up and she thought I was like a thief or something, so she slammed me on the concrete when I touched her shoulder and punched me across the face. I was like 'This is the day I die.' And then when she realized it was me she apologized like a hundred times." Deku laughs at the story.

"Uhh. Hello? Is this the right class?" An angelic voice says as she looks around and smiles when her eyes land on Bakugou and Deku. She then sprints towards them and hugs both of their necks. "Katsu! It's been for fucking ever! I hope you don't hate me now!" She laughs and smiles lightly as she looks at the two boys.

"You were the only person who refused to take any of my bullshit and stood up for yourself, I can't hate you." Bakugou says, giving her a very small genuine smile.

"They weren't kidding!" Kaminari gapes.

"About what?" She asks.

"How are you friends with them?" Sero asks.

"Oh! We were friends growing up, and when I became famous, they didn't put me on a pedestal, they treated me like I was me! They saw me as a normal person, not a celebrity." She says smiling.

"Are you actually dating Midoriya?" Kirishima asks.

"Noo because Deku would totally lie to get attention- bitch what the fuck do you think!." She says sarcastically.

"I thought she would up tight." Jirou says. Making Y/n snort.

"I'm like the most go with the flow person alive. I could legit get stabbed and be like 'Welp, that is very inconvenient.' And then do nothing else." She chuckles.

"It's actually happened before. We were walking down the street to see a fucking movie or something, and someone popped up and stabbed her and she just looked at the person, then looked down, because the knife was still there, and then she just continued the conversation and walked on." Bakugou says, making both her and Deku laugh.

"You were so fucking confused! You looked at the guy, then back to me with a face that read 'what the fuck?' And Deku was panicking, like so much!" She cackles.

"What else was I supposed to do! You were stabbed and just kept walking!" Deku laughs.

"Hold up remember the time we went and met Best Jeanist? Deku was fanboying like crazy. And I just walk up to him and go 'How the fuck do you keep your jeans up so high without getting a wedgie?' He didn't know how to respond!" Y/n says making all three of them laugh loudly. Deku is snorting, Bakugou is cackling, and Y/n is clutching her stomach and wheezing.

"No, the best is when you met Ingenium and called him Mr. Sonic Man because you forgot his name." Deku says between wheezes and snorts.

"No! When we met Present Mic and Y/n called him a Cockatoo, and he just stared at her with a straight face before walking away." Bakugou snorts. Everybody else is just looking in amazement at the three laughing.

"Why are you like this?" Deku laughs. When the three settle down they just smile at each other.

"Welp! I'm back! Here to make even more of a fool of myself! It'll be great to talk with you guys again!" Y/n smiles.