~•~

~•Dr. Rhees POV•~

What is my purpose?

Therapist, friend, mother-like figure.

In the center of people's lives such as Jimin's and Yoongi's.

I guess you could say that.

I watched Jimin grow from a shy, broken child to a strong, confident man.

I saw Yoongi, a stubborn, lost, and angry soul transform into someone who found a light. Who figured out how to love, not only Jimin, but everyone else around him.

They aren't the first I've seen grow like that.

With this job, one of the greater things about it is seeing people start out small but end up in such a high place.

I even see the people around my clients become effected. Like that boy Hoseok. How he changed. Like the parents, how they changed.

All it takes is a little support. But that's all.

One thing you have to see is that Jimin and Yoongi didn't meet because of me. They were at the right place at the right time. I didn't get them together. They talked to me, I gave my best advice, and they got together on their own.

I didn't fix Yoongi's problems with his mother or Jimin's problems with his father. I listened to their pain, was there for them when they needed me, and they fixed the situation themselves.

I was always there though.

Seeing all this unfold is actually pretty incredible.

Which, to me, is worth all the time that is given.

But the hard part is when it's over.

You create bonds with the people you help. If you're successful, after awhile, they don't need you anymore.

Which is fine.

But after everything you've seen, everything you've done, every person you've helped to heal.

YOU can't help but miss everything.

But time goes on.

And that's the way I have to end it.

Everyone is happy now.

If everyone is happy now, so am I.

Till next therapy session...

Goodbye.

The End