27

~•Third Person POV•~

Jimin, once again, lay in his bed trying to think about what he wanted. He wanted to be happy, to feel loved, and Yoongi to be with him again. But most importantly, he wanted the truth. He wanted to know where his mother was and why his father wasn't saying anything about it.

He was snapped back into reality once he heard the door to his house open. It was late so he kind of wasn't expecting it, but he knew exactly who it was. He got up and walked towards his door, peeking his head through to see his father already getting himself comfortable on the couch. Jimin needed answers, and he was gonna get them.

     Jimin walked out the door and into the living room, his father quickly looking up at him once he felt his presence. "Ah Jimin, you're still awake," he said, a small smirk appearing on his face. "Yea well I was waiting for you," Jimin replied.

"Well what do you need?"

     Jimin was afraid to ask. He never did, he hated the topic. But he was tired of being oblivious. "Where's mom? How come you never talk about her anymore?"

     His father lowered his head and stared at his shoes. He wanted to avoid the look on Jimins face as much as possible. He wasn't ready to tell him and quite frankly, Jimin wasn't ready to know. "Jimin, you shouldn't ask, remember?"

"Why shouldn't I? It's my mother. I'm basically an adult, I deserve to know."

"Stop this now."

"No! I'm stick of all this. Do you not see that it hurts? Not knowing anything?"

"Jimin you're not ready! Okay?"

Jimin was beyond confused at this point. He didn't understand what his father meant by 'he wasn't ready'. He was graduating high school soon, what could possibly be going that he hasn't seen already? "I'm not a baby anymore! Just tell me."

His father started to get into a minor panic. His eyes became glossy while he looked down and fiddled with his fingers. He thought the truth hurt more than just the typical 'I don't know. Don't ask about your mother.' But Jimin wasn't going to give up, not tonight. His father could've easily yelled at him and pushed him back into his room, not saying a word about the topic. But he couldn't fight his son, for he loved him more than anything.

"Jimin, the truth hurts more than you think," he started. "I don't think you understand how shocking this actually is."

Jimin took a deep breath to calm and prepare himself. "Dad please.. I'm ready."

"Al-alright, I just- Let me give you some background. Your mom has done some dangerous things. It's been this way since she was 18."

     Jimin didn't know what he meant. Now that he thought about it, he didn't really know his mom. He knew her as the woman who used to be there for him but now is missing in action. Didn't know much about her side of the family or what she did for a living, just knew she never came to see him. Hearing that she has 'done some dangerous things' left a pain in his chest. "What? What do you mean?"

"Jimin I don't know how to tell you this. Your mom- she's had a pretty messed up life. She's tried to make it right but never really went through with it." His father said, stressfully running his hands through his hair.

"Your mom- she's... heavily in the drug business and always has been. If she takes the drugs is something I don't know. But she sells them. She works for a drug lord, very popular in the business."

    His father explained how she didn't want to come home because she didn't want Jimin around all the drug work. He also went on about the dangers of her job, but after awhile, everything just went blank to Jimin. He couldn't process everything he was hearing. He didn't even realize the tears that were swelling up in his eyes slowly fall down his cheeks while he heard the words:

"Drugs"

"Mother"

"Cocaine"

"Money"

"Drugs"

"Danger"

"Jimin"

"Drugs"

     Jimin couldn't put it together. The real reason his mom never came home was absolutely traumatizing for him. Drugs. She left for drugs. Doesn't come to see me for drugs. Left her entire life behind for drugs, is all he could think. His sadness was slowly turning to anger and he didn't know how to handle it. His father began to notice.

"Jimin talk to me. Are you okay?"

     Jimin looked up at him, tears rushing down his face now. "You knew all this and never TOLD ME?" He said, raising his voice. This was all so new to Jimin, he couldn't control himself. "So ALL YOU DID WAS LIE TO ME?"

"Jimin relax please, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? That's bullshit. Everything is bullshit."

     His father quickly got up and walked over to Jimin, tightly grabbing the sides of his arms. "Jimin stop, calm down. It's fine," he tried to assure him but Jimin pushed him away. "How dare you? It's fine? You know damn well this is not fine!"

     Jimin quickly stomped away to his room. He grabbed a sweater from his closet and headed for the door. "Jimin don't do this," his father warned but it was no use. "Leave me alone," Jimin snapped before opening the door to leave, slamming it right behind him. Jimin paced back a fourth in front of the apartment, trying to figure out what he should do.

     There was two things he wanted to do. Go back in there and face his father, or contact Dr. Rhee like he always did. Jimin knew he wasn't ready to discuss the topic any further with the man who had been lying to him all his life. So he texted the only person he trusted.

Jimin:
I'm so sorry, I know it's really late right now. I need to come to your place. It's urgent.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I have not been happy with my writing lately. Lmao that's why I've been so hesitant to publish more.

I've also been reading your guys comments and they make me laugh so much I love you hoes <3

But this book should be coming to an end soon. I have some ideas for another one but I'm debating on making it either Taekook or Yoonmin cause those are my favorites. ORRRRR should I spice it up and make it Taegi ¿?