3

~•third person pov•~

It was finally Monday, two days after Yoongi's therapy session and he already forgot about it. His alarm clock woke him up at the usual 8:25 AM making Yoongi groan in annoyance. He slowly got up and made his way to his closet, picking out a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and all black vans. He sleepily put them on, dreading the fact that he had to go to school today.

"Good morning," said his mother as she heard him come down the stairs. Yoongi, too tired to answer, just nodded as he walked in to eat some breakfast. After looking around the kitchen to see that there wasn't much to eat, he decided he wasn't that hungry. He ended up making one slice of toast with a light coat of butter on the top. He took his food, grabbed his backpack, and headed out the door without saying bye to his mother, for he had a bus to catch.

Yoongi liked taking the bus in the mornings. It was often quiet since not a lot of people rode it in the mornings. It gave him a bit of time to listen to music and think without being disrupted. But once he boarded the bus, he noticed something different.

Yoongi chose an empty seat near the front of the bus. He had started to put his head phones in when he felt two eyes pierce into his back. Yoongi took a look around the bus to see if anyone was watching him. After skimming around the bus for a bit, he saw a brown haired boy about two rows down from him quickly look out the window once he saw Yoongi look in his direction.

Caught you, Yoongi thought to himself as he looked back at the boy.

Yoongi had no idea who this boy was. But he looked so familiar. He didn't know his name and was positive that he'd never rode the bus before. But he just couldn't help but wonder where he could've seen him before today.

     Yoongi knew a lot of people. He wasn't necessarily popular, he was just more known than others. Especially with the girls because the majority of them had crushes on him. Even for the ones that didn't, they all agreed that he was one of the cutest boys in their high school. Yoongi had realized how much attention he receives but pays no mind to it. It's not that he didn't like it, he just didn't care.

People often stared at Yoongi just like the guy on the bus did. Normally, he would've just shrugged it off. But something about this guy in particular bugged him and made him feel odd. He didn't understand why.

Yoongi had the sudden urge to get up and talk to the boy that was now avoiding eye contact with him. But before he could do anything, the bus pulled into the school, reminding Yoongi of all he stress he would be dealing with.