12

~•Third Person POV•~

Yoongi's eyes opened to a bright light peeking through the window. He rubbed them as he slowly lifted himself up. It took him a minute to process his surroundings. But once he did, all the memories of last night ran through his mind.

"Shit," he said, stumbling as he was trying to stand up. He scanned the entire living room to find several other people, including his friends, sleeping either on the floor or the couches. Yeri was on the couch while Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon were on the floor. Except Hoseok was by himself while Jin was on top of Namjoon, the two of them cuddling together.

All of a sudden Yoongi began to remember the incident that happened with Jimin and began to panic. Yoongi scanned the room one more time but there was no sign of Jimin. He didn't know if he left or not. Then he remembered the second floor. Maybe he was upstairs sleeping in one of the rooms.

Yoongi, as quickly as he could, made his way towards the staircase. He took each step up the stairs carefully and held on the the railing tightly to prevent him from falling, just incase his hangover was way worse than he anticipated. When he reached the top, he was greeted by a long hallway with five different rooms. He's gotta be here.

Yoongi tried the first door and ended up in the bathroom, which surprisingly had no one sleeping in it. Then he tried the second door which, sadly, was a closet.

Yoongi went for the third door, but once he twisted the door knob, he realized it was locked. Yoongi, out of curiosity, pulled out his ID and began to pick the lock, which was a skill he learned when he was younger. Deep down, Yoongi hoped Jimin wasn't in this room. Because if it was locked, who knows what could've happened on the other side of the door.

After a few attempts, Yoongi finally managed to get the door open. But once he saw what was inside, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. There they were. Taehyung and Jungkook, both laying in the bed, wearing nothing but underwear. Jungkook was fast asleep while Taehyung was busy on his phone, trying not to disturb the other boy's slumber.

Taehyung head shot up from his phone once he heard Yoongi come in. He quickly jumped up out of the bed, away from Jungkook making the boy groan when he felt Taehyung's presence disappear. "Tae tae! Where'd you go?"

"Shut up Jungkook now is not the time!"

Jungkook quickly opened his eyes and stood himself up, offended by Taehyungs comment. "What do you mea-" he began to complain but halted once he saw a shocked Yoongi standing in the doorway.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Well you did and now there's nothing we can do," Taehyung said, interrupting Yoomgi before he could continue.

"This was supposed to be a one night stand," added Jungkook, making Taehyung cringe. "Uh, good for you guys but I need help. Do you guys know where Jimin is?"

All of a sudden, both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other in horror. "Oh fuck I can't believe we forgot about Jimin!" Taehyung shouted, running his hands through his hair.

"We? It's YOU who forgot! You're the one who drove us here!"

"This is not my fault! You could've reminded me!"

"No, I was the one who was drinking. You were supposed to be completely sober so you could drive us home!"

Taehyung and Jungkook bickered back and fourth about which of them was responsible for Jimin. Yoongi watched for a minute, but once he realized neither of them was getting anywhere in the argument, he cut in before they started shouting. "Guys it doesn't matter. I need to talk to him. What's his address?"