29

~•Third Person POV•~

Yoongi woke up early to a good morning text from Dr. Rhee telling him to meet her at the coffee shop. He was confused as to why she wanted to meet at the place where he was picked up and escorted back to school, but the only thing she said was, "Let's have a change in scenery."

So Yoongi gathered up his things and took off to that little cafe. He drove around the block, eventually passing Jimins apartment building. He sighed as he looked at it, remembering when he picked him up and dropped him off there. It was a small memory, but it was so sweet and special to him in ways he couldn't really explain.

     After circling the area for a parking spot, he eventually found one that wasn't too far from the cafe. As soon as he got out of the car he quickly walked and made his arrival but only to see that Dr. Rhee was sitting on one of the outside tables. She quickly spotted the blonde-haired boy and gave him a gesture to come join her. He plopped himself in the seat next to her, keeping a blank face. Dr. Rhee could already tell he wasn't in a good mood.

     "Would you like anything before we start?" She asked. Yoongi slowly shook his head. He didn't really eat breakfast, but he wasn't hungry anyway. Dr. Rhee nodded and took a deep breath. "Well shall we get on with this then?"

"Yea yea. I only have an hour, remember?"

"Ah yes. Well I hope you don't mind, but I decided to invite a little friend over to come with us."

     "Wait what?" Yoongi quickly shook his head in disbelief. Why was anyone invading their private talking session? Was this even allowed? "I thought this was just for us? Other people aren't allowed to just-"

"Oh relax Yoongi, he's already walking here."

"He's what?! What is this like your boyfriend or some shit? Bro I didn't sign up for thi-"

"Yesuel?" a voice was suddenly heard, interrupting Yoongi. It came
from behind them. Both Yoongi and Dr. Rhee recognized the voice. Dr. Rhee smiled while Yoongi's eyes were wide open with shock. They turned only to see a cute little Jimin with a baggy grey hoodie and blue jeans on. He was standing there with his head slightly tilted and eyes squinted, as if he was trying to focus really hard on the two. His face turned a really bright pink once he saw how Yoongi was staring at him. He quickly looked down at his feet so he wouldn't notice.

"Oh Jimin hello!" Dr. Rhee said, gesturing to Jimin to come sit next to her. "I'm so glad you came," she said with a big smile. Yoongi just stood there, completely unable to move. Jimin didn't look at him at all, which made sense since the last time they talked, Yoongi didn't want him to be there.

"W-where's your other fr-friend?" Yoongi managed to spit out.

"You told me you invited someone too," Jimin also chimed in.

"Oh yeaaa. Well, you guys are the friends!"

Jimin buried his face in his hands. Dr. Rhee had said she had a plan, but he had absolutely no clue what it was. She wouldn't even tell him, no matter how many times he asked. He should've known she would have pulled something like this. He needed to know what exactly was up her sleeve. "Hey Yesuel, c-can I like.. talk to you in private for just a second?"

     Instead of getting the reaction he wanted, which he would have usually, Dr. Rhee just smiled and shook her head. "No way! Cmon we're all here together. We're friends aren't we? Friends talk!" She said, sounding a little too excited but Jimin knew exactly what she was trying to do. He gave her a 'you've got to be kidding me' type look, which she purposely ignored until another idea popped into her head.