4

~•third person POV•~

     Lost in thought, walking through the crowded hallways, Yoongi did his best to ignore everyone. He was on his way to his locker when he heard a voice call for him. Already knowing who the voice belonged to, he acted like he hadn't heard it and continued walking with a slightly faster pace. But once Yoongi made it to his locker, the person had caught up.

     "Bro," said the voice making Yoongi cringe. I am not in the mood for this, he thought as he looked over at the taller boy standing next to him with a smirk on his face. "What do you want Hoseok?"

"Where the fuck were this weekend?"

     Then, realization hit Yoongi hard. He had missed a party he promised his friends he would go to. When Yoongi started feeling suicidal, he stopped attending parties. He had lost interest in them, so he stayed home all by himself.

     His friends didn't know about his "suicidal thoughts" but after he stopped going to parties they started getting curious and suspicious. He promised to go in hopes that would end. But he just had to slip up and run his mouth to his mother two days before the party.

"Shit, I forgot about the party thing. Sorry."

"Well where'd you go then?"

"I stayed home, where else would I go dumbass?" He didn't want to tell him where he actually was. But it seemed Hoseok wasn't buying it.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Now be gone," Yoongi said with a chuckle to lighten the mood a little bit, but he sounded more nervous than anything.

     Hoseok smiled. "Okay then, see you in third period," He said as he skipped away from sad blonde haired boy. That was close, he thought while putting his things inside his locker.

     As he was about to walk away, he noticed the guy from the bus walking in his direction. Yoongi was more confused now than he was on the bus. He had never seen him around school before, so why now? He must be new, he thought.

     Before Yoongi could walk away, the boy rushed over to him. He looked at Yoongi for a minute and smirked. "Hey Yoongi!"

He knows my name?

"Uh, hi."

"It was great seeing you on Saturday," giggled the mysterious boy. Then, he walked away and waved.

What?

Yoongi started to panic

What does he mean?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Shit, that boy a creep.