7

~•third person POV•~

Yoongi quickly led Jimin into the boys locker room. Jimin kinda liked where this was going. Jimin may have had a liking for Yoongi, but only a small one because he knew Yoongi was straight. But the thought of them being alone together made Jimins heart race.

    Once they were inside, Yoongi looked around to make sure no one was in there to hear their conversation. When he saw that the coast was clear, he looked Jimin in eyes and sighed. How the fuck am I gonna do this?

Now that Yoongi was finally in a situation where he could speak to Jimin, he didn't know what to do. He thought about threatening him to keep him from saying anything, but Yoongi thought that was a little harsh. All the other kids in the school already gave him a hard time anyway.

"So.. what's wrong?" Asked Jimin, snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. "Oh, right. W- well um," Yoongi said, mentally facepalming. Yoongi used to be so confident, but why is he so awkward now? Jimin wanted to laugh at Yoongi's little stutter, he thought it was adorable. But he held it in as he watched Yoongi think about the next thing he was going to say.

"Alright so you know how you saw me on Saturday?"

"Oh yea! At therapy!"

"Yea, no. Imma need you to not bring that up again. Or tell anyone at all. Got it?"

"Wait what? Why?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Are you dumb? I can't have anyone knowing I go to therapy! I especially don't need people like you spreading that information."

"Excuse me?" Jimin crossed his arms. "What do you mean by 'people like me'? You think you're better than me?" Jimin snapped. Yoongi couldn't believe what he just said. He may or may not have just messed up everything.

"Jimin no- that's not what I meant."

"Oh come on. I know exactly what you meant. I bet you think you're so perfect, just like everyone says."

Perfect? Did people think Yoongi was perfect? Yoongi knew he was good looking, but didn't think he was perfect. It almost made him feel weird. Yoongi started aggressively biting his nails as he watched the irritated boy glare at him. Yoongi didn't know how to respond. He just awkwardly stood there, looking at the ground.

"You know what? Just forget it. I won't tell anyone your stupid secret. But at least I know now that the pretty boy isn't so perfect after all."

All of a sudden the bell rang and a swarm of boys started to fill the locker room. Jimin gave Yoongi one last glare before leaving him. Yoongi went to change out of his gym clothes like everyone else did, but he did it quickly before his friends could get to him. He was already in a bad mood and felt that they would make it worse. After he changed, he rushed out of the locker, processing everything that just happened.

He gave you his word, that's all that matters.

     He kept saying that to himself over and over, but still somehow managed to feel bad. He didn't know why. He didn't even know Jimin! So why did he feel so awful? With so many emotions going through him, he didn't know what to do. He began to bite his nails as he walked to his next class, lost in thought.

What have I done?