19

~•Third Person POV•~

Meanwhile, a few hours before Yoongi and Jimin were caught, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in class waiting for Jimin to enter. "We have to tell him today, we can't keep hiding this," Jungkook said as he sat at his desk anxiously. "Well, maybe if he'd stop ignoring us, this would go by a lot easier," Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes.

"You know he has a good reason so stop acting like a brat." Jungkook said, glaring at him.

"I'm not a brat, I'm just tired of this."

"Whatever. I just miss him and you do too."

"I know."

They sat there, patiently waiting a few minutes for Jimin to come into the classroom. But once a few minutes turned into an almost an hour, they both began to worry. Now, the class period was nearing its end which meant Jimin  wasn't coming. "Holy shit. Did he just skip class?" Taehyung said, eyes widened. "No way, that's not like him. He probably just wasn't here today or had an early dismissal," Jungkook replied but he knew he wasn't fooling anyone. Deep down, he knew he was wrong.

   After that class period, they both decided to go up to Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok to see if they had seen Jimin anywhere. Since they knew they were friends with Yoongi, they figured Jimin might be with them because of how much Jimin hangs out with him. "Hey, you guys know Yoongi, right?" Jungkook said, grabbing the attention of the three boys.

"Yea, why?" Said Namjoon, giving a quick glance over at Hoseok and Jin.

"So he's friends with our friend Jimin and they seem to hang out quite frequently so we thought he might be around you guys."

"Oh we definitely know Jimin," Hoseok replied with annoyance, sucking his teeth right after he said it.

"Oh um, he didn't show up to last period and we were wondering if you guys knew where he went."

     All of a sudden the three boys looked at each other all at once, hesitant to say anything to Taehyung and Jungkook. But finally, Jin spoke up. "Well you see, today Hoseok and Yoongi got into a little bit of a problem in the cafeteria and Jimin just SO HAPPENED to be involved. So, Yoongi grabbed Jimin and they both left the place. Now we have no idea where they are," he said, making the two boys gasp.

"What the fuck did you do Hoseok?" Taehyung said, getting closer to him, giving him the coldest glare.

"It's not my fault Yoongi's probably obsessed with your little ugly friend."

     Taehyung began to feel his blood boil. He grabbed Hoseok by the collar and pushed him against the wall, wanting to slap him across the face. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He spat, making Hoseok chuckle. "Oh stop, you're not as tough as you try to act."

"Oh, you wanna find out and see?"

"Tae stop it! You two are being childish. Get off of him," said Jungkook, trying to pull him off.

"Listen to your girlfriend Tae Tae," Hoseok teased.

     After a few moments, he let Hoseok go so he could figure out what to do about Jimin. "Where do you think he went?" Asked Jungkook, filled with worry. "He's probably out with that troubled-some asshole," said Taehyung, trying to hide the panic in his voice.

"Should we call someone?"

"You really wanna snitch on our best friend?"

"Taehyung, what he's doing is dangerous."

"But we don't want him to get in trouble!"

     After going back and fourth on different things they could do, they decided to tell the principal. The principal called the police where they went to go find the two missing boys. Thankfully, there had been reports of two teenage boys that appeared to be at a coffee shop. When the police got there, there ended up being just one boy instead.