~•~

~•Jimins POV•~

Everything is happening so fast.

Sometimes I wonder how I can go from longing to be hit with a truck to being the happiest boy on earth.

I've been a little bit of both recently.

Everything's back to normal. Well.. almost.

Yoongi and I are back to being friends again and I still absolutely ADORE him. We hang out all the time time and he even defends me when Hoseok has something mean to say. I want him to be mine so bad, it hurts.

Yesuel fully supports us but keeps teasing me about asking him out. Now that I can officially call her and I "friends", I feel more comfortable saying that that woman is absolutely crazy. But she's exactly the type of crazy I need.

She's always there for me. Always. I never really realized how lucky I was. She's my actual mom I guess.

The only thing that I still can't shake out of my head is my dad. He texts me every now and then to see how I am but I never respond. I'm surprised he hasn't called the police yet.

But he's always patient.

I kind of want to go see him and talk now but I'm afraid.

But you know, I can't just run away like this forever.

I don't know.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm so sorry I haven't updated PLEASE I'll try and make sure that doesn't happen again.