23

~•Third Person POV•~

Yoongi hadn't seen or spoken to Jimin for the whole week. It was just like it was before he met him, how he'd do nothing but just lay in his bed all day. The only difference was that Namjoon and Jin came to visit a few times. But all they did was annoy Yoongi with the constant flirting they did. Yoongi wanted to know what was going on, but couldn't act upon it because he had no phone and his mom wouldn't even dare to let him use the car.

Meanwhile, Jimin had such a stressful week. He was extremely lonely now since he had no friends to talk with and missed Yoongi. But another thing that was a real struggle for him was Hoseok. Ever since the day Yoongi ran away with Jimin, Hoseok had been completely rude about it. He always shoved him when he was near him in the halls or made nasty comments about him under his breath. Jimin had always been so scared to stick up for himself. He always had someone to help him. But now it was just him, who managed to get one other person in the school to hate him.

The day was coming to an end. Jimin took a deep breath, mentally thanking God that it was finally Friday. He quickly walked through the typical crowd of teenagers trying to get to his locker so he could go home. But what he didn't expect was to have a surprise waiting there in front of it.

"Hey Jimin," said the boy that was blocking Jimin from opening his locker. It was Hoseok. Jimin had no idea what he wanted, but he surely didn't wanna find out. "Can I please get to my locker?" He politely asked in hopes he would leave him alone. But Hoseok wasn't really feeling like being the kind person he usually was.

"That was a little rude. You didn't even say 'hi' back," Hoseok whined, crossing his arms.

"Please we don't have time and-"

"I just wanna talk."

Jimin tried his best not to get too irritated over him right now. After all, he didn't even know him that well. But he felt like someone was slowly pushing him towards the edge of a cliff. He wasn't falling yet, but he could see the edge in sight.

"Please go. I don't wanna be late for my bus."

"Oh stop you sound like a baby. We have five minutes, you'll live."

"What do you want from me?" Jimin snapped uncontrollably.

Hoseok only smirked at Jimins' rude comment. Seeing that he had reached his goal to irritate the brunette, he kept it up, a terrible idea in mind. "Wow. I bet you think you're so cool and tough now you have Yoongi around, huh?" Hoseok taunted, leaving Jimin speechless. He didn't like where this was headed.

"I bet you think you're so special," Hoseok continued. "But do you think you actually have a chance with him?"

Jimin remained silent, knowing if he said anything Hoseok would have just kept going. He knew Hoseok was the type of person to feed off of another's pain and discomfort, he didn't want to let him have it. But Hoseok still wasn't giving up either.

"Ahh you didn't say anything. You do. I can't really blame you. But just know you're not special. When he gets bored of you, which he definitely will, we'll be right where we started. Just me and him and you out of the picture," Hoseok said. To Jimin, he sounded absolutely evil.

You've got to be kidding me, Jimin thought. All he could think about was how childish Hoseok was being. "Stop that. He's my friend. Why are you so jealous of us?" Jimin asked, not meaning to say that, but it just slipped out. Hoseok, of course, was starting to feel a little bit heated.

"I'm not jealous you ass. I'm just saying."

"You act like a crazy, overprotective girlfriend!"

"No I fucking don't."

"Yes you do! You're so jealous," Jimin said, enjoying the rise he got from seeing Hoseok so aggravated. "I bet you think you have a chance with him too just because you guys had a close friendship. Well guess what? You're not gonna get anywhere with your shitty attitude, so I suggest you fix yourself."

     Jimin went completely off the rail. He never had really stuck up from himself this way before. But he wasn't aware of how his words effected Hoseok. Before he knew it, the stuff he was carrying was being slapped out of his hands and plopped onto the floor.

     "Have fun making it to the buses in time," Hoseok spat before running off to who knows where. Jimin crouched down and stressfully gathered all his things that were spread across the floor. All his books and papers were everywhere. There was no one there to help him, for everyone was loading the buses. By the time Jimin had gathered everything, he still needed to open his locker and put away all of his things.

Jimin took his backpack and rushed out the door of the school to find all of the buses had left. He looked out and sighed. Fuck. What am I gonna do now?

He wished someone was there for him. He missed Jungkook. He missed Taehyung. He missed Yoongi. He quickly took out his phone and texted Dr. Rhee.

Jimin:
I'm so tired of all this bullshit