20

~•Third Person POV•~

"J-Jimin?"

"Can I come in?"

     Yoongi was now debating if he was still sleeping or not, dreaming that Jimin was there. There was no way he had just showed up outside his window at a time like this without telling him beforehand. Yoongi also knows Jimin doesn't live anywhere near him, which made him wonder how even got there in the first place.

     "Jimin what the hell," he whisper shouted as he held out his hand to help Jimin climbed in without hurting himself. Jimim stared at his hand for a second before grabbing hold of it. Oh my gosh we're holding hands, was the only thought that was rushing through his mind. He safely climbed through the frame with the assistance from Yoongi and chuckled as he saw that Yoongi still had the same shocked expression.

"Relax. I just came to see if you were alright."

Yoongi shook his head. "What do you mean? I'm the one who dragged you out there and left you all alone. I didn't mean for anything bad to happen."

"Okay first of all," Jimin chuckled again seeing how panicked Yoongi was. "You didn't drag me anywhere, I made the decision to go with you. Second, none of us knew that was gonna happen, which I'm mad at you for pushing me away!"

"Why? Bitch I saved your ass from getting a suspension."

"Because, since I DECIDED to go, I should've been taken in as well."

"But- I didn't want you to get in trouble, ya know?"

Jimin's cheeks began to turn pink after those words came out of Yoongi's mouth. He didn't think he really cared much about that stuff. Especially when it came to other people. But there he was, being kind and considerate which no one would have expected. "Oh. T-thanks," Jimin managed to say after being hit with so many emotions.

Oh my gosh this boy I swear.

     "So how did you get here? Most importantly, why'd you choose to knock on my window instead of the door?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms. Jimin almost forgot about the hike he took from his home to Yoongi's. "Uhh.. About that um- I may have... walked?"

"How the fuck did you walk? Your house is far as hell."

"With extreme difficulty."

     After that, they both sat on Yoongi's bed, discussing what they had went through in the past couple hours. Jimin told him about the encounter he had with Jungkook and Taehyung. Yoongi began to tease him by starting to call him 'little miss sassy pants.'

     Jimin frowned, remembering the situation. "I don't know, maybe I was a little too mean," he said, looking down at his lap. Yoongi knew Jimin had a little habit of looking down whenever he was sad or nervous. He didn't like this.

"Hey, forget it. Wanna play a game?" Yoongi said, wanting to lighten up the mood. He had an idea that might lift up both of their spirits.

"Uh- sure."

"Let's play twenty questions! Basically one of us asks questions and the other can only reply with yes or no."

"Pfft. I know how to play."

     "Well then start, you little know-it-all," he teased. They both figured this would be good for them since they've been wanting to get closer to each other. Though they've been hanging out for quite some time, they didn't necessarily know each other that well. "Okay so um.. do you like school?" Jimin started, a look of disgust appearing on Yoongi's face.

"Hell no! What kind of question is that?"

"I don't know it's the first thing that came to mind! Let me try again. Um.. Do you love food?"